Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
Hope
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: "CHOOSE,...ME!"...

Post by Hope » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:35 am

Izzy,
This is really good and the ones God chooses are so Blessed!
God Bless You Eva

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: “ONE-OF,…A,…KIND!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:03 pm

Dearest Ms. Eva;

To me, you are ("ONE-OF,...A,...KIND"); I believe, everyone who has ever received,...a complimentary comment; from you, would agree with me: completely!...

I pray,..."That Almighty-God, send a Warrior-Angel; to overshadow your household today; keeping you and yours, from harms' way. And, that this very same Angel,....bring with Him; Gifts of God, Blessings from His Bounty: showering your Soul. Because, Sweet and Precious Friend,...everyone here; at this wonderful website, knows,...you: well deserve it. And, much,...much, more!".... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: "CHOOSE,...ME!"...

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:08 pm

You, my Dearest Ms. Eva;

Are One,...of His Chosen Ones!... Your devotion, to this medium; speaks, for itself. And, our Lord, (who, is in Heaven); takes note, of your Loving-Kindness!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:21 pm

“A-SILENT,…MOMENT,…OF-PRAYER!”…

God’s Love, should overflow,…from us; to fill, the empty hearts,…and hands: of those, in our sphere,…of influence. Putting self-interest, before the needs,…of others; is what, comes naturally.

But, since we’ve Crucified,…our old self; today, giving of ourselves,…on behalf, of someone else; fits, who we are,…in: Christ-Jesus. In fact, we show,…our Creator’s Love, best; when we, care for those,…who: aren’t so easy, to Love!...

Unless, we’re careful,…we; could fall prey, to this World’s,…traps. The Key, to avoiding its snares,…is; God’s Word. Are you immersed, in today’s culture,...or; in, God’s Word?...

Let’s look, Honestly,…at; our World. It teaches us, to trust,…in ourselves; and, in the things,…we; can see. Rather, than,…in; our unseen, Maker!...

Its primary focus, is not,…on; giving, sacrificially. Many, of the things,…our culture, values; stand, in opposition,…to; the Way, the Son-of-God, (Jesus): calls us, to live.

When, our Holy-Scriptures,…contradicts; what, our society believes,…it’s not uncommon; for people, to belittle our lifestyle,...as: narrow-minded, and extreme.

In many ways, our society considers,…Obedience; to be optional. As a result, immorality,…is; prevalent. But, these very same,…individuals; have been deceived, into thinking that,…they; can violate God’s Laws,…without: any consequences.

For these, we must pray,…the most. Please join me, in; (“A-SILENT,…MOMENT,…OF-PRAYER”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:32 pm

“WITNESS,…FOR,…HOPE!”…

Because, we have been,…through the Fires; of Rejection, is why we see ourselves today,…qualified; to write about, that confident gladness,…which is possible; for any, surrendered follower: of, Christ-Jesus!...

Are you, lacking Joy?... If so, then,…fix; your gaze, on our Saviour. And, let His Joy,…become: yours. This Spiritual Joy, is attainable,…even; in dire situations. It’s because, it originates,…with; the indwelling, of the Holy-Spirit!...

Concentrating, on our difficulties,…will cause; our delight, to disappear. But, refocusing thru our praise,…brings it; back. Sin, steals our Joy,…because; it separates us, from our Lord!...

As we receive, His forgiveness,...and Obey Him; our Joy, returns. We tend, to crowd-out,...our gladness; when, we continue to feel bad,…about: past mistakes.

Our Creator, thru His Son,…wants us; to believe, that He does,…indeed: forgive…(please see, 1st John 1:9). He also, desires,…that; we choose, to live in His Grace,…and: move ahead.

Too often, we let concerns,…about the future; dictate, our mood. With, so much,…outside our control; we become afraid. Joy and fear, cannot,…co-exist. We are called, to live by,…Faith; and to, Trust His Son, (Jesus): with, our future.

How, can we Rejoice,…when; others are hurting?... Our Bible, says,…we; are to weep, with them…(please read, Romans 12:15). But, we are also,…to; offer the Hope, of God’s Presence,…Power and Provisions.

In contrast, a downcast Spirit, is a poor witness,…for; Hope!...(please see, Psalm 42:11).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:47 pm

“WE,…ARE,…CO-HEIRS!”…

Though God, Redeems us,…in Jesus; His Healing Salve, is an unhurried medicine. Our Great Physician, will not rush through,…making us, whole; by abbreviating, any part,…of: our treatment…(please see, Phil. 1:6, 2ND Corinthians 3:18).

Sinning, is more than,…mere; bad behavior. Some, fail to grasp,…that; they’re missing, the Mark. The problem, begins at,…the core; of who, we are. Too many of us, go through Life,…trying; to find ourselves, through the wrong sources,…allowing this World; to offer up, definitions,…at times, positive: at times, negative.

We not only, listen to the voices,…of others; we ourselves, also attempt, ..to craft, a persona; letting the ego, dictate our words,…and: actions. But, much of the time,…we’re not; who we, think,…we are.

Only, Almighty-God,…can say; who, we really are. And, wherever our version,…disagrees, with His; we have, (Not),…reality: but, delusion. Our Holy-Scriptures, are clear,…on; our True, identity in Christ-Jesus!...

We are, children of a Living-God,…born-again; to a Living-Hope, and temples of,…the: Holy-Spirit!...(please read, Romans 8:16; 1st Peter 1:23; 2nd Corinthians 6:16).

(“WE,…ARE,…CO-HEIRS”),…of His Kingdom. And, together,…we represent; the Righteousness, of God!... (please see, Romans 8:17; 2nd Corinthians 5:21). In Jesus, we are,…the salt; of this Earth. The Light, of our World,…and; members of: His very,….Body!...(please read, Matthew 5:13-14; 1st Corinthians 12:27).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Doug Holt
Diamond Member

Post by Doug Holt » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:23 am

dear Friend Izzie

I wholeheaedly agree with you rgarding Dear Sister Eva

OnsOf A Kind.

Net Hugs Encourager to us all

Loved the prayer

GLYSDI.

Doug your brother in the lors name
Thoughts Are Living Things With Wings.

You Are Never Alone. When You Think Of Others

And They Think Of You.

No Matter Where You Are

GOD Is With YOU All The Time.

Doug Holt

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:26 pm

Dear Brother Doug;

You as well, are a Big-Contributor!... And, though there's a vast ocean, between us; the Lord's gathering of His own; is evident. Amen.

We appreciate, all that you do; Jesus knows His own; because, of how we all respond; to His Voice!... May our Lord, continue to give the necessary strengths; for you to continue, until His return; with your contribution: to this Wonderful Website: which seeks only, to reach-out,...to a hurting World!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:36 pm

“MY,…THANKFULNESS!”…

Why, would God,…command us; to thank Him, regardless,…of; our circumstances?... The idea, defies,…our human logic. But, then,…our Living-God; rarely binds Himself, to man-made rules.

Scriptural principles, serve specific purposes,…in a Christians’ Life. (“GRATITUDE”), keeps us aware,…of God’s presence; which builds, our Trust and ultimately,…strengthens: our witness.

(“MY,…THANKFULNESS”),…is not based,…on; emotions, or a situation’s,…outcome. I can be, (“GRATEFUL”),...even; during Trials, because my God, (thru His Son); has promised me, to work all things,…for: my good…(please see, Romans 8:28).

This means, He has a purpose,…for each; of our experiences, whether pleasant,…or: difficult. My part, as a believer,...is to Trust; my Maker. Today, by having discovered His plan,…I have; furthered my reasons, for thanking Him!...

Understanding, His intentions,…has; revealed my strengths, for facing difficulty. Most people, allow hurt and stress,…to; form a pessimistic, mindset,…resulting; in negatively impacting, every fact,…of: their lives.

But, we, (the followers of Christ-Jesus); possess, the Holy-Spirit,…working in us; providing courage, and a flow,…of: thanksgiving. When, we demonstrate,…thankfulness, in harsh circumstances; others, pay attention.

So, whatever you’re experiencing,…go ahead; and defy your logic, by Praising our Prince, (His Son)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:50 pm

“A-HABIT,…OF,…GRATITUDE!”…

Why, does,…Almighty-God; tell us, to exercise,…gratitude?... Because, He knows,…that; when we, focus on His Work,…in our lives; we’ll discover, our Spirits have been lifted,…and: our courage, strengthened.

Then, as we watch Him,…intervene; we Rejoice more, pray with increased fervor,…and: learn, to give thanks,…in everything. Giving thanks, is easy. But, (giving-thanks, in everything); is sometimes, a nearly impossible task.

And, gratitude,…at times; even seems, inappropriate,…considering; the depth, of pain or turmoil,…we’re experiencing. But, we have a Comforter,…who; helps us, exercise thankfulness,…in: every situation.

The Holy-Spirit, enables us, (The Faithful Believers); to do, what Almighty-God requires,…and; teaching us, (“A-HABIT,…OF,…GRATITUDE”),…is: part, of His Work!...(please see, Psalm 92:1-2).

In other words, we should regularly anticipate,…and recall; His provisions. And, when we awaken,…to; painful situations, that have no logical,…reason, for gratitude; our Comforter, provides the motivation,…and: words.

Both, exultation and gratitude,…hinge; upon regular communication, with our Maker,…thru: prayer, and in the Name of,…Jesus!... A prayer-less person, cannot remain,…thankful, for long; because, he or she,…is: too over-whelmed, by their problems.

Talking with, our Lord, (His Son, our Christ); forces problems, to recede,…so; they can be replaced,…by: Peace!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:03 pm

“DRESSED,…FOR,…BATTLE!”…

The combined forces, of Hell,…cannot equal; the super-natural power, of one single,…believer. We, have Christ-Jesus. The very same, Triumphant Victor,…over the Cross; and, over Satan.

Through Him, we win,…our; Spiritual Battles. Satan,…does exist. Our broken society, testifies,…to; his reality. Spiritual Warfare,…is personal.

Every ambush, and frontal attack,…is meant; to defeat, our witness,…so; we can’t, live a Victorious,…Christ-centered: Life!... Our Foe,…is crafty. He observes, our weak points,…to; determine, the best areas,…for: attack.

Our Enemy, is Satan,…and; his legion, of demons. The first rule, of Warfare,…is; to know, one’s Enemy. And, thanks to our Holy-Scriptures,…we can.

The Holy-Scriptures, also contains,…an important assurance; “Greater, is He,…who; is in us, than,…he: who, is in this World!”… (please see, 1st John 4:4).

Our Heavenly-Father, Loves us,…with; no strings, attached. Today, I’m liberated,…to Love; because, of His Son’s Deeds. I venture-out,…(“DRESSED,…FOR,…BATTLE”)!...

There’s a Battle, raging,…in the Spiritual-Realm. Don’t leave home, without preparing. Almighty-God, graciously provides,...the needed equipment, for our challenges.

I shall respond, by deflecting such arrows,…like; anger, fear or dissatisfaction. And, with the mind of Christ,…I will; possess discernment, and wisdom. Today, I take-up,…the Sword; of the Holy-Spirit, and combat Satan’s lies,…with: “Scriptural,…Truth”.... Amen.

Your Friend,

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:13 pm

“PRAY,…FOR,…ME!”…

Salvation, is a one-time,…experience. But, the Christian Life,…doesn’t; stop here. The Lordship, of Jesus-Christ,…is: ongoing. There comes, a time,…when; every believer, must recognize,…that; God’s Son, came to do,…more: than, “Save”, us.

He came, to be,…the Master; of our lives, for our good,…and: His Glory!... Why is it, that some individuals,…who claim, to follow Jesus; refuse, to serve Him?...

The answer is, that,…Salvation; is only, a part,…of: the picture. The will, of our Heavenly-Father,…is that; we live under, the Lordship, of His Son!...

This means, we must submit,…to Jesus; as, the One in charge,…of: our lives. Though we’ll sometimes,…make mistakes; we need, to remember that,…God’s Grace: is for, imperfect people.

The problem is, that we often,…desire; to give Him, dominion,…over just; certain areas, of our lives. So, ask yourself,…”Is Christ, the Lord,…of my Life; or not?”…

Could it be, that,…perhaps you; (dear reader, and friends),…are attempting, to reach beyond,…our Lord; for an identity, He hasn’t intended,…for you?... Like, when Adam and Eve,…consumed; of the, forbidden fruit?...

Sin, is a word,…that’s; never far, from our thoughts. We see it, all around us. And, it seems,…that; it’s our constant, companion,…in: this Life. Sadly, sin,…is something; we’re always, quick to dismiss.

And, so,…I shall, pray for you; will you,…(“PRAY,…FOR,…ME”)?...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:25 pm

“THIS-PATHWAY,…CALLED,…OBEDIENCE!”…

I pray,…”That, my writings,…be around; a lot longer, than I will. And, that,…they can be; a Life-changing Blessing, to all. I know, any teachings that God,…gives me; are His, and not,…mine.

It’s not about, who gets,…the credit. It’s about, presenting God’s Truth,…the best, I can. Earnest prayer, beats back-down,…any desire; to ever, get credit,…for: what God, has given me.

Inwardly, I Rejoice,…in my Lord’s; Graciousness. As He, has raised,…my sacrifices; from the altar. God’s Ways, are higher,…than; ours. His timing, is always,…Perfect!...

My Hope, is that,…I present, His Truths; with some degree, of logic. And, that you find my passages,…to be; clear and compelling. My prayer, is that,…”Almighty-God, will Anoint your mind,…and; that, the Holy-Spirit, will be,…your Teacher. For only He, can reveal the Truths,…beyond; what is, already written,…with words!”…. Amen.

I continue, praying; “That, His Son, (our Lord, Jesus); use me, as His Tool,…in; His Hands. And, that He make,…you hunger, and thirst: for more, of His absolute Truths!”…. Amen.

To compile, our Living-God’s,…Glorious Teachings; and present them, in my own style of writing,…always: leaves me, feeling inadequate. From His Word, I’ve learned,…to depend; on Him, completely.

Salvation, by His Grace,…and; Righteousness, by my Faith,…has become: more than, doctrines,…to me. He Breathed Life, into these principles,…and; they have, become mine,…through: experience. Obedience, is the Pathway,…to; His Blessings!.... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:26 pm

I pray,…”That, my writings,…be around; a lot longer, than I will. And, that,…they can be; a Life-changing Blessing, to all. I know, any teachings that God,…gives me; are His, and not,…mine.

It’s not about, who gets,…the credit. It’s about, presenting God’s Truth,…the best, I can. Earnest prayer, beats back-down,…any desire; to ever, get credit,…for: what God, has given me.

Inwardly, I Rejoice,…in my Lord’s; Graciousness. As He, has raised,…my sacrifices; from the altar. God’s Ways, are higher,…than; ours. His timing, is always,…Perfect!...

My Hope, is that,…I present, His Truths; with some degree, of logic. And, that you find my passages,…to be; clear and compelling. My prayer, is that,…”Almighty-God, will Anoint your mind,…and; that, the Holy-Spirit, will be,…your Teacher. For only He, can reveal the Truths,…beyond; what is, already written,…with words!”…. Amen.

I continue, praying; “That, His Son, (our Lord, Jesus); use me, as His Tool,…in; His Hands. And, that He make,…you hunger, and thirst: for more, of His absolute Truths!”…. Amen.

To compile, our Living-God’s,…Glorious Teachings; and present them, in my own style of writing,…always: leaves me, feeling inadequate. From His Word, I’ve learned,…to depend; on Him, completely.

Salvation, by His Grace,…and; Righteousness, by my Faith,…has become: more than, doctrines,…to me. He Breathed Life, into these principles,…and; they have, become mine,…through: experience. Obedience, is the Pathway,…to; His Blessings!.... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:37 pm

“BY,…FAITH!”…

Isn’t it, exciting,…when; God’s Truths, are revealed to us?... When, the Holy-Spirit illuminates,…our understanding; of Scripture. We, have much reason,…to; Rejoice. The once veiled, Truths of our Creator,…today; are unveiled, as He speaks to us.

Unfortunately, the demands of our fast-paced,…high-tech; multi-media World, compete with,…our Devotion: to Bible Study. Compete, and too often,…win!...

The majority, of today’s,…time-starved, Christians; spend little effort, in serious Bible Study. Most, rely on,…what; they have been, taught,…by: their own, denomination.

There are, so many,…conflicting convictions; within our Faith, community. We, must search,…the Holy-Scriptures; for ourselves. Jesus said, if we continue,…in His Word; we will, know the Truth. And it will,…set us; Free!...(please see, John 8:31-32).

Be diligent, to present yourself,…approved; to God. A worker, who doesn’t need,…to be; ashamed. Rightly dividing, the Word,…of Truth!...(please read, 2nd Timothy 2:15).

There are clear, understandings,…of; the different purposes, between the “Law of Moses”; and the, “Law of God”. Guard against, being caught,…with; misguided conclusions.

Christ, has Redeemed us,…from; the curse of, the “Mosaic Laws”…(please see, Galatians 3:10-13). Yet, He also came,…to; fulfill, “God’s Laws”: which is to say,…”The Ten Commandments!”…

I pray,…”That, you have, (Not); clouds of confusion: overshadowing you,…on this matter. Thru, the Holy-Spirit’s Power; God’s Laws, are established in our hearts: (“BY,…FAITH”)!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...