Bible Readings

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
Hope
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Bible Readings

Post by Hope » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:28 am

Thank You All for Blessing my Day! I am so grateful for everything you do to share God's Love with everyone through these wonderful messages.
God Bless You All
Love Eva

KaiserFranzGirl
Registered Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by KaiserFranzGirl » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:09 pm

WELCOME TO
WITH JOY IN THE MORNING MINISTRIES

FOCUS DAY TWO OF TWO: BE STILL

OPENING HYMN:

Chosen by Rachel: Welcome to today’s service! I hope you enjoy this great song, ‘Speak O Lord’.

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGg40zKRvAg

BIBLE READINGS:

Chosen by Karen:

On Wednesday, our FOCUS was on "Be Still" and this Bible Reading will pick up another part of that thought. It is in the "Quiet" time that we can have our best times of communication with God.

1) I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all people. This has now been witnessed to at the proper time. 1 Timothy 2:1-6 (NIV)

2) But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. Matthew 6: 3-4 (NIV)

3) Regarding Prayer: But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. Matthew 6:6 (NIV)

Matthew Chapter 6 is a wonderful chapter with which to remind yourself of those things which are pleasing to God that we do in order to worship Him. If we follow these guidelines, it will give to us much peace, rewards and joy.

God's way is not one of confusion. It is of peace and grace and love. God in all His glory and majesty loves the quiet and stillness that He speaks of so often. In this world, it is hard for us to even understand the peacefulness of God. But, if you learn to trust His Son, and accept Jesus as your Savior, you will understand it one day when He calls us home.

Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. Psalm 106:1 (NIV)

HYMN:

Chosen by Karen:

I STAND IN AWE OF YOU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCacla77 ... re=related

MESSAGE FROM KAREN:

On Wednesday, I told you that I would come back and tell you the rest of the story about how I finally became familiar with the voice of the Holy Spirit. I know that I'd heard His voice always, but I just did not recognize it as being Him.

Here is what happened. Several years ago, I got acquainted with a Christian ladies trio, named ‘Hearts to Him’. They were from the Milsap and Weatherford area, Texas, USA. They were well known in these areas and they sang just beautifully. Their harmony was unmatchable and my friend, Donna Dean, brought to me a CD of their songs because she knew I'd love them. She was right.

Their CD was just about the only thing I'd play, and my husband finally asked me if I knew if they had any other CD's. I said I didn't know, but I'd try to find out. By now, he just loved them also.

There was a booking number on the back of the CD, so I called to talk to whoever would answer the phone. It took a couple of times, but we finally talked. I was amazed that this lady, Heather Thomas, had really called me back. I asked about another CD, and she said they only had the one so far.

She told me that they sang at ladies’ retreats, churches, lots of different festivals and Christian happenings in the area. She told me that they were going to be singing at her church which was just about 10 miles away from me, on the following Sunday. I was thrilled and decided that I'd ask my friend Donna and maybe we could go hear them together. I am trying to shorten this.

Anyway, we went and I got to meet them for the first time. It was as if we had known each other always. They told me they were praying for a "manager" to take over their bookings, etc., and asked if I would please pray that God would open the door to find a manager and not just anyone, but someone that had the same love and dedication to the Lord as they did.

So, every morning, I prayed for them so faithfully and so sincerely that God would send them the perfect manager. Time passed and I became very close to these ladies and they even invited me to a recording session they were doing on their next CD. I WAS FLYING IN THE CLOUDS! And, day after day I continued to pray.

Oh yeah, there is one thing I forgot to tell you. From the first time I said the prayer, I HEARD THAT STILL SMALL VOICE SAY TO ME: "You can do that, Karen". I'd always smile and think how wonderful it would be if I could work with these ladies, but I didn't know anything about managing a singing group.

Well, it was around this time of year when they asked me to meet them for dinner one night. We had a delightful time. After dinner, Phyllis, the lead singer and high soprano, said to me, "Well, Karen, I guess you are wondering why we asked you here tonight?". I said, "Do you have something I need to know?" She replied, "We want to ask you to be our manager!"

It was as if I'd been hit in the stomach. I dropped my head and the tears began to fall. I could hear clearly now that same voice that said, "You can do that, Karen!"

I said, "Oh my Goodness, I think I already knew!" As I told them the story and they asked me why I hadn't come to them when I heard the voice. I said, "I had no idea that it was God telling me that, but I do now."

That was the beginning of four of the most wonderful years I have ever lived. We got a lot of bookings. They had a lot of opportunities. I learned a LOT about something I'd never worked with before and God TRULY BLESSED US ALL.

I had no idea how wonderful it was to hear God's voice. Ever since that day, I have always recognized that voice when I hear it. Sometimes, I'm too busy to listen and respond as quickly as I should. But I really try to do what He wants me to do quickly.

DON'T MISS OUT ON THE ADVENTURE OF YOUR LIFETIME. IF GOD IS TALKING TO YOU, ACT UPON IT. I WOULD NOT TRADE ONE DAY OF THAT TIME I SPENT WITH THOSE LADIES. THEY WERE WONDERFUL DAYS AND NOW THEY ARE SOME OF MY HAPPIEST MEMORIES EVER.

Love, Karen

PRAYER HYMN:

Chosen by Doug:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv-m5D8t ... re=related

LET US PRAY:

Dear Lord and Heavenly Father,
We come before you with thanksgiving.
You are the one and only true light, dear Lord.
You are the one to lift us out of the darkness.
We thank you for answered prayers, LORD.
Be with those who are sick or troubled at this time,
Lord Bless them with your Strength,
And may you Shine your light onto them today,
And heal them if it is your will.
O dear Lord direct our paths,
That we may continue to grow,
In Heart, Mind and Spirit.
Help us to follow your commandment:
‘LOVE ONE ANOTHER’,
As You Dear Lord Love Us.
To the glory of Your heavenly name,
Amen.

MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU TODAY IN A VERY SPECIAL WAY, AND GRANT YOU THE PEACE THAT PASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING, WORLD WITHOUT END.

Amen

Doug, 2006

PRAYER REQUESTS & ANSWERED PRAYER:
From Karen:

1) I heard an update from Janice Kennedy. It is about her grandson, Matthew, who has such a badly infected leg. I am sad to report that it has not got any better. Please up your prayers by saying them more often and sharing the story with others who pray. Please ask God, our Great Physician, to allow Matthew to keep his leg and send them a miracle.

2) We must continue to pray for Karen Kelley. WE MUST CONTINUE to lift her up as well. NO-ONE DESERVES A MIRACLE ANY MORE THAN KAREN. PRAY WITHOUT CEASING!!

3) How about a praise report! Charlene Glaub's daughter, who has had a knee injury that they have been working on for months, sustained another knee injury this week at her game (which I think is soccer). She was in horrible pain after the game and was told that it might end her playing anymore. But, today they went to see an orthopaedist, who said it was a bruised bone. It will take about 6 weeks to heal, but she should be ok after that. That family is shouting Hallelujah! And..........so are we! Praise God for this good report! We hope Tasha will be as good as new in no time.

4) Remember our own Doug Holt as he is unwell and having eye problems again; and remember Eva Dimel, whose inner ear is still a problem.

To our Great God be the Glory! Please don't leave God out of your prayers. HE IS THE ONE WHO ANSWERS US EVERYDAY! THANK YOU, LORD! WE LOVE YOU. IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

IN CLOSING:

From Christine:

He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” Psalm 46:10 (NIV)

Moses answered the people, “Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again. The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.” Exodus 14:13-14 (NIV)

Be still before the Lord, all mankind, because he has roused himself from his holy dwelling.” Zechariah 2:13 (NIV)

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Philippians 4:8 (NIV)

Thank you for sharing with us today on our theme of being still with the Lord. In our busy lives it is good to spend time thinking and listening to God and reading his word. This verse reminds us of the things we should be thinking about.

Karen, Doug, Rachel, Christine, Rebecca, Gillian, and Eva

CLOSING PRESENTATION:

Chosen by Christine: We pray that you will know God's presence as you listen to this version of The Lord is my shepherd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-qLa_2GPcM

EDITED BY:

Doug Holt
Diamond Member

Post by Doug Holt » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:10 am

REPOST

AUGUST 2009

PAGE ONE

JESUS CHRIST IS GODS PROVISION FOR MANS SIN.

THROUGH HIM YOU CAN KNOW AND EXPERIANCE.

GODS GREAT LOVE FOR US ALL.

HE DIED IN OUR PLACE!

Sometime later today pur Daily Bible Readings

will have reached 100,000 Reads

I have so many to thank

Our Dear Lord Jesus For gving Us The Opportinity to

Be His Messengerss FOR HIS GLORY

I have so many people to thank for keeping this link going during my many absnces of ill health

Dear Jeff and Denise, Deacon Steve and many others

Our Ministry has groen so much Internationaly

And special Thanks go out to all who read

And pass on the message to others.

Our Ministry Team has grown

Karen, Christine Rachel Eva Gilloan

and Revecca And Myself

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT

WORLDWIDE

Love as Always In The Lords Precious Name

Doug And The Team

GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO WE.
Thoughts Are Living Things With Wings.

You Are Never Alone. When You Think Of Others

And They Think Of You.

No Matter Where You Are

GOD Is With YOU All The Time.

Doug Holt

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:16 pm

Doug,
I am so Happy about all the wonderful Blessings this Minisitry is sharing with so many! God is so Good! And you have an Awesome Minisitry here that so many Love! I am so Blessed to even be a small part of it Thank you for all you do for Gods Glory!
God Bless You Love Eva

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:04 pm

As each is fed and nurtured from the grace, blessings, and uplifting messages shared in this Ministry, perhaps we can pray for Israel, an ally country of ours, who is engaged in war with the Palestinians. Let us pray for peace all over the world. God bless.
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

Doug Holt
Diamond Member

Post by Doug Holt » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:40 am

Christian Prayer for Peace

Blessed are the Peacemakers,
for they shall be known as the Children of God.
But I say to you that hear, love your enemies,
do good to those who hate you,
bless those who curse you,
pray for those who abuse you.
To those who strike you on the cheek, offer the other also,
and from those who take away your cloak,
do not withhold your coat as well.
Give to everyone who begs from you,
and of those who take away your goods, do not ask them again.
And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.

Forwarded by Doug

Please feel free to share Your

Prayer for Peace

IN THE PRAYER SECTION.

GLYASDI

Doug
Thoughts Are Living Things With Wings.

You Are Never Alone. When You Think Of Others

And They Think Of You.

No Matter Where You Are

GOD Is With YOU All The Time.

Doug Holt

KaiserFranzGirl
Registered Member

Post by KaiserFranzGirl » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:22 pm

WELCOME TO

OPENING HYMN:

Chosen by Karen: SEEK YE FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS; AND ALL THESE THINGS SHALL BE ADDED UNTO YOU...........AHHHLELUJAH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7spyhVBrA4

We are once again so delighted to gather together on this Sunday P, P, & P Service. We serve such a wonderful God............Trust in the Lord with all your hearts and lean not to your own understanding. In all of your ways acknowledge him and HE WILL DIRECT YOUR PATH. (Proverbs 3: 5-6) Praise God and join us for a celebration of our Savior and King, Jesus Christ!!!!! AMEN? AMEN!!!!!

BIBLE READINGS:

Chosen by Karen:

FROM THE BEATITUDES.......MATTHEW 5:10-16

5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

5:13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? It is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

5:15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

PRAISE HYMN:

Chosen by Doug: STANDING IN THE PROMISES OF GOD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lofNq0U2 ... ure=fvwrel

MESSAGE FROM KAREN:

PERSECUTION: To afflict constantly so as to distress or injure, especially for reasons of religion.

Persecution is a word that we are hearing a lot these days. Jesus was the most persecuted of anyone ever and He took it all for us. Jesus, the most righteous person who ever walked the earth. Jesus, the King of kings, the Mighty Son of God, was persecuted for our righteousness’ sake. Jesus says that blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, for theirs is the Kingdom of God.

Jesus also says that blessed are those when men shall revile us, and say evil & false things against us, for great is our reward in Heaven. As we watch the way things that are falling into place for the Lord's return, let us take to heart all of the promises of God and our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Don't fear anything that the adversary tries to use against you, for there is a God in Heaven and He has everything ready. WATCH THE EASTERN SKY AND BE READY, FOR THE SON OF MAN COMETH!!!! LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE BRIGHTLY AND BEHOLD, THE LAMB OF GOD, WHO TAKETH AWAY THE SINS OF THE WORLD!!!!

Note from Rachel: If you would like to find out more about the persecution of Christians, here are links to two charities which help the persecuted church around the world. http://www.opendoorsuk.org/ http://www.releaseinternational.org/

POETRY:

Chosen by Doug:

Beautiful daydreams—
Children swinging on the breeze,
Laughing in fun;
Daydreams coming with ease.

I listen to whispers,
There on the wind.
Jesus holds my hand,
Sweet daydreams spin.

I love those dreams
As birds swoop and sing
Glorious songs of love;
Harmonious memories ring.

Wishful daydreams
Only Jesus brings thu’,
When our heart and soul
Fills with His love anew.

May all my days be cheerful,
And full of Godly praise,
Blessed with joy;
Give me sweet, beautiful days.

Brenda Clark Pike ©2012

PRAYER HYMN:

Chosen by Rachel: I hope you enjoy this reassuring hymn from Hillsong. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... TNYrk&NR=1

LET US PRAY:

Chosen by Doug:

God made a promise and with faith we believe,
In the things that He said knowing one day we will see.
With hope we keep going looking up every day,
Grateful we have a Savior who listens to every prayer that we pray.
With patience we wait watching His blessings unfold,
As His promises come true everyone we’ve been told.
Not only in my life but all His children He loves,
Are being touched by our Father from heaven above.
Eyes are being opened to all Gods possibilities,
There are so many things God wants us to see.
All the good during bad times when we want to just quit,
Hang onto His promises knowing God can fix it.
Changes will come that we don’t understand,
But God never changes and He will carry on with His plans.
Yes God made a promise and the whole world will see,
Humbly with their heads bowed down on bended knees.

Written By Eva Dimel, Inspired By God, November 12th 2012

PRAYER REQUESTS:

From Christine:

Please continue to pray for Rebecca, that a suitable care home, which is close to her family, will soon be found.

HYMN:

Chosen by Christine: One of Rebecca’s favourite hymns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzOgA2RV ... re=related

IN CLOSING:

From Karen: Thanks to both Eva and Brenda for such beautiful contributions to our service today. God's people are such a blessing. Thanks so much, Ladies!

It is very hard to tell you how much we love and appreciate you all who are faithful to come and share with us on these special days. It is a blessing for us to get to share time with you and I KNOW that the Lord loves to share it with all of us.

This week, try to do something special for Him or for someone who needs Him. Time is growing shorter. Don't be distracted by the world. KEEP YOUR EYES UPON THE CROSS.

CLOSING PRESENTATION:

From Karen: I hope you will enjoy this Presentation from Steve Politte and myself........It is called, "REMEMBERING WHAT JESUS FORGOT."

http://www.openmyeyeslord.net/rememberi ... forgot.htm

God bless you all today and PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO PRAISE THE LORD!!

EDITED BY:

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:16 am

This truly was a Blessing today! I appreciate all the time that everyone puts into this Awesome Minisitry!
God Bless You All Love Eva

KaiserFranzGirl
Registered Member

Post by KaiserFranzGirl » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:02 pm

Apologies for the lateness of this message! I forgot to post it here for Wednesday!

WELCOME TO

FOCUS DAY ONE OF TWO: TRUSTING AND PATIENTLY WAITING ON GOD

OPENING HYMN:

Chosen by Christine: ‘Trust and Obey’

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD3JiXt_ ... ure=fvwrel

BIBLE READINGS:

Chosen by Rachel:

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV)

Sovereign LORD, you are God! Your covenant is trustworthy, and you have promised these good things to your servant. 2 Samuel 7:28 (NIV)

But I trust in you, Lord; I say, “You are my God.” My times are in your hands; deliver me from the hands of my enemies, from those who pursue me. Psalm 31:14-15 (NIV)

When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise— in God I trust and am not afraid. Psalm 56:3-4a (NIV)

Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal. Isaiah 26:4 (NIV)

HYMN:

Chosen by Christine: ‘Trust in You’ by Hillsong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcBWOBUV ... re=related

MESSAGE FROM CHRISTINE & RACHEL:

This week our theme is ‘Trusting and Patiently Waiting on God’. Our dear Doug has given us the theme, but unfortunately he is temporarily in hospital. He hopes to be home soon, but please pray for him. We apologize that the service will be shorter today but only Rachel and I are doing it.

Doug himself is a good example to us by his patient trust in our Lord Jesus. He knows, as we do, that God holds on to us; as we are not strong enough to hold on to him. It is through the hard times that we come to know most clearly that we need to trust wholly in Jesus. It is then that we realize that we cannot manage by ourselves. When our eldest daughter, Caroline, was dying of cancer we found that God gave us the strength each day to cope with it, but when some silly little thing came along that we thought we could do ourselves, it would knock us down. We need to bring EVERYTHING to Jesus in prayer as he alone is worthy of our trust.

Footprints in the Sand

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord.
Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.
In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand.
Sometimes there were two sets of footprints,
Other times there was one only.
This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life,
When I was suffering from anguish,
Sorrow or defeat,
I could see only one set of footprints,
So I said to the Lord,
“ You promised me Lord,
That if I followed you,
You would walk with me always.
But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life
There has only been one set of footprints in the sand.
Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?”
The Lord replied,
“ The years when you have seen only one set of footprints,
My child, is when I carried you.”

Copyright © 1984 Mary Stevenson, from original 1936 text, All rights reserved

This Thanksgiving, continue to trust in God’s provision for you and your loved ones; as Jesus says in Matthew Chapter 6:

“And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labour or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendour was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ Matthew 6:28-31

This week it is anti-bullying week in the UK. Please remember today all those who are bullied, around the world. Our Granddaughter, Bethany, is suffering from bullying at school at this time. Last week on “BBC Children in Need” in the UK, we heard of children who have been bullied, especially if they are a bit different. Many too are bullied because of their faith. Please pray that more will be done to end bullying, and that bullying will stop for these children.

PRAYER HYMN:

Chosen by Christine: ‘Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus’

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ddgkvns ... re=related

LET US PRAY:

By Christine: We praise you, Lord that you are all powerful and wise and know all about us. We pray that you will be with those who are unwell, including Doug, and that he will soon be well again and back with us. We pray for those who are ill-treated for your name’s sake, and for those who are bullied, including Bethany. Forgive us, Lord, when we are not as thoughtful as we should be in dealing with others. Help us to be more like you. Many are in fear and pain today because of war, and we pray Lord for your comfort. We pray, too, for all those who have been bereaved. We pray for the leaders that you would give them wisdom to end these terrible situations. For your name’s sake, Amen.

IN CLOSING:

From Rachel: Thank you for joining us again in our thoughts, prayers, and worship of the Lord. We hope you have enjoyed today’s service. Please feel free to pass it on to others!

CLOSING PRESENTATION:

Chosen by Christine: A Testimony about God's Unconditional Love, written by Doug, music by B.J. and video by Linda.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU76OeBk ... e=youtu.be

EDITED BY:

KaiserFranzGirl
Registered Member

Post by KaiserFranzGirl » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:48 pm

WELCOME TO

FOCUS DAY TWO OF TWO: TRUSTING AND PATIENTLY WAITING ON GOD

OPENING HYMN:

From Karen: There is a lot going on in this world these days and with each day that passes, people seem more confused and in search of something to give them hope. Our FOCUS for today is about "TRUSTING GOD AND WAITING PATIENTLY ON HIM"!

Please join with us as we lift up Praises to our Mighty God. In Him, we always have Hope. We are happy that you are sharing this holiday season with us! Here is our opening hymn:

Chosen by Rachel, from Doug’s posts on Nethugs: ‘The End of the Beginning’ by David Phelps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSSv87qeT6Y&NR=1

BIBLE READINGS:

Chosen by Karen:

But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

I believe that I shall look upon the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living! Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord! Psalm 27:13-14

Be patient, therefore, brothers, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, being patient about it, until it receives the early and the late rains. You also, be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand. James 5:7-8

HYMN:

Chosen by Gillian: ‘God Will Make a Way’ by Don Moen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1iEf80m ... ture=share

MESSAGE FROM KAREN:

It seems that in this life, everything worth having is worth waiting for.

There was a time when the people of the Bible watched for signs in the skies and among the stars, in order to determine when the prophesied Christ Child, their Savior, was to be born of humble beginnings. Then, one night, He came out of Heaven's Glory, to be born in a lowly stable. They had lived every day with the HOPE that they would live to see the day of His birth.

Luke 2:11 says: ‘FOR UNTO YOU IS BORN THIS DAY IN THE CITY OF DAVID, A SAVIOR, WHICH IS CHRIST THE LORD.’

He was born for one reason only and that was to die. That was over two thousand years ago. People had to WAIT until our Father God was ready… but He sacrificed His Son, who saved His people from their sins! He was well worth waiting for!

In this life, in order to receive answer to our prayers and dreams and HOPES, we must pray, watch, listen and TRUST IN GOD'S PROMISES. Once again we are watching the skies. Once again, we are waiting for this same Jesus who will come again to claim His people and carry us out of the world of sin. God tells his people to stay awake and don't be caught ‘sleeping’.

Only God the Father knows when Jesus will return. IT WILL BE WORTH WAITING FOR. Remember that if it is from God, IT IS ALWAYS WORTH WAITING FOR.

In God's good time, the Savior will rapture His church. In God's time, the Heavens will open and Jesus Christ, the King of kings and the Lord of Lords, will show himself in power and great glory.

‘that at the name of Jesus, every knee should bow, all things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.’ Philippians 2:10-11

PRAISE OUR GOD FOR JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOR, THE PRECIOUS LAMB OF GOD.

And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. Luke 21:28

POETRY:

Chosen by Rachel:

T rust, Hope & Love is the only way,
R emember to bow your head and pray.
U nconditional love is waiting from above,
S o just ask the Lord to show you His love.
T rust and obey, for it is the right way.

H elp is at hand, he has both waiting for you,
O nly if you have faith and believe it is true.
P lace your trust in the Lord, He will show the way,
E very second, every minute, & hour of each day.

L eave your burdens with Him,
O nly He can forgive your sin.
V ent all your worries; there and then,
E very day pray and say to Him, Amen.

By Doug Holt, 2006

PRAYER HYMN:

Chosen by Christine: ‘Psalm 23, The Lord is my Shepherd.’

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-qLa_2GPcM

LET US PRAY:

From Gillian:

"I will never fail you. I will never abandon you." So we can say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?" Hebrews 13:5 NLT

Dear Lord, please help us to trust You in the storms of life and at all times. You are our Strength, our Hope, our Redeemer, our Protector and our Shield. Thank You for promising to never abandon us. We praise You that You are always trustworthy. Help us to be patient through the difficult trials of life. We thank You that, as your people, we shall be safe one day in Heaven with You. No-one can snatch us out of Your hands. Thank You for being the Keeper of our souls. Thank You for working for our good in all things. One day You shall wipe all tears from our eyes. In Jesus’ all powerful Name, Amen.

PRAYER REQUESTS:

From Christine:

Please continue to pray for the situation in the Middle East and pray that a lasting solution may be found.

Doug is back from hospital but still far from well. Please continue to pray for him and for all others who are unwell.

IN CLOSING:

From Karen: Yesterday, November 22, was Thanksgiving Day in America. We, as a country still have so much to Thank our God for, but if we are not careful we could lose it all. Let us all fall down on our knees and PRAISE GOD AND THANK HIM FOR ALL HE CONTINUES TO DO FOR US EVERYDAY.

Thank you for sharing this day with us. You are a blessing to us, and we hope we are a blessing to you.

CLOSING PRESENTATION:

From Karen: In closing, I have chosen a beautiful video/poem called Dear Jesus, written by our own Karen Kelley and produced by Steve Politte. It has quite a message. I hope you will read and take into your heart, the message that has been left there for you.

THIS IS "DEAR JESUS"...............BY KAREN KELLEY. Please pray for Karen as she has many health issues.

http://www.openmyeyeslord.net/hellodearjesus.htm

THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU EACH AND EVERY ONE!!!

EDITED BY:

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:31 am

What A Blessing! I will keep Praying for Doug and Karen Kelly, and all the other requests! Thank you for all that you do to Bless so many! I am so Thankful for this Ministry Team! God is Blessing us all!

KaiserFranzGirl
Registered Member

Post by KaiserFranzGirl » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:15 pm

WELCOME TO

OPENING HYMN:

Chosen by Rachel: I hope you enjoy today’s service based on Thanksgiving and healing. Here is a wonderful medley of well-known Thanksgiving hymns to get us started:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3dXCL34aEA

BIBLE READINGS:

Chosen by Rachel:

I will praise God’s name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving. Psalm 69:30 (NIV)

Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. Colossians 4:2 (NIV)

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our “God is a consuming fire.” Hebrews 12:28-29

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Colossians 3:15 (NIV)

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. 1 Chronicles 16:34 (NIV)

Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song. Psalm 95:2 (NIV)

HYMN:

Chosen by Christine: ‘Thank you’ by Hillsong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y2MzEbEBhA&feature=fvsr

MESSAGE FROM KAREN:

It has been a weekend of prayer and giving thanks to our God here in America. It also turned into a major shopping frenzy on Friday for most people. The season can go from a time of spiritual outreach to one of greed and confusion if we allow ourselves to get caught up in the frenzy of the season, instead of the spirit. People who focus on their blessings will be the ones who receive the most from this time of year.

Regardless of life's challenges, we have much to be thankful for. It is the "little things" that mean the most. On Friday, Michael and I stopped at a feed store, looking for some items for our dog. When we lived on our farm a long time ago, we raised rabbits. It was a very big job but we had a lot of fun doing it. We went back into their animal section and we found some small lop ear rabbits. One was a tiny gray one (a female) and one was a white and tan one (a male). They were so cute! There was also another one that was not a lop, but she was black and white and just so pretty. So what do you think happened?

Not too hard to figure out that we came home with 3 bunnies!!! Ok, now what??? Here we are, two old broken down people, and we have got 3 lively little bunnies to suddenly make cages for and well, just get to know, I guess. We laughed as we tried to think of names for them.

It ended up being: Gracie Lou, Reba and McGraw............!!!! It took us a bit to get them settled but everyone was fed and relaxing down. Our dog, SuShee, was so curious she could hardly stand it, but she and the little gray bunny (Gracie Lou) took an instant like to each other. Yes, they are in the house, in the spare bedroom, but they are so they can't get out...........................OR SO WE THOUGHT!!!

This morning we got up to find that McGraw was missing and there was a little bit of a trail to follow, but he was very good at not only his getaway, but also his ability to lead us on a wild goose chase. It took us quite a while to catch him, but he must have been out for quite a while because he was in search of water & food, which is the only reason we caught him.

God finds ways to brighten our days in spite of how we are feeling, IF we are willing to follow His lead. We can have an attitude of gratitude, focus on what is right in our lives and be thankful for those things. We can choose to be thankful for what we have and who God is, as opposed to what we don't have. Let's offer thanksgiving to God in advance for what He is going to do and for the prayers yet to be answered!

There may be more to this story than what has just been told...............I will let you know if there is. Hang on for part 2 which MAY appear here in the near future. Thank you Lord for the joy of this season. And, thank you that our son came over today to enjoy the bunnies, too.............so blessed are we by the Lord!!!!

Here are some thanksgiving Bible verses to stir up and encourage a spirit of thanksgiving!

You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever. Psalm 30:11-12

I will extol the LORD at all times; his praise will always be on my lips. Psalm 34:1

Sacrifice thank offerings to God, fulfill your vows to the Most High, and call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me." Psalm 50: 14-15

The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. Jeremiah 31:3

Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. 1 Timothy 6:17

POETRY:

Chosen by Christine:

Hello God

Hello God, I called tonight
To talk a little while...
I need a friend who'll listen
To my anxiety and trial...

You see, I can't quite make it
Through a day just on my own...
I need your love to guide me,
So I'll never feel alone.

I want to ask you please to keep,
My family safe and sound.
Come and fill their lives with confidence
For whatever fate they're bound.

Give me faith, dear God, to face
Each hour throughout the day,
And not to worry over things
I can't change in any way.

I thank you God, for being home.
And listening to my call,
For giving me such good advice
When I stumble and fall.

Your number, God, is the only one
That answers every time.
I never get a busy signal,
Never had to pay a dime.

So thank you, God, for listening
To my troubles and my sorrow.
Good night, God, I love You, too.
And I'll call again tomorrow!

Written By: BJ. Morbitzer

PRAYER HYMN:

Chosen by Rebecca: ‘Give Thanks’ By Don Moen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAo2iZ9vWHg

LET US PRAY:

From Christine:

We bring you our thanks Lord; especially at this time of thanksgiving in America. We are so conscious of all you do for us. Without you we have nothing; all that we have is a gift from you.

We thank you that many of us are able to go to church to worship you, but for those who are unable to; we pray that this service will really bless them. All those who trust in you alone for their salvation are brothers and sisters in you. It is a wonderful blessing to know that we have family all over the world and that we can worship you together.

We thank you for the beauty of your creation and the ability to appreciate it.

Many are sick and in need of your healing touch; we pray that you will be with them to bless and to heal them. We pray too for those who are lonely or afraid.

Amen

Prayer Updates from Joy in the Morning Ministries:

Matthew Cecil had his surgery on his leg once again last week and the decision has been made that he must have the leg removed or his life will be in constant jeopardy. They have released him to go home for a while as his medications are continued there so that he will be able to share the holiday with his family. In the meantime, the medical personnel will be setting up the time and the needs to prepare for this amputation. The family and Matthew seem to be at peace with this decision. Let us all continue to lift them up in prayer as this is just another part of the journey. WE PRAISE OUR GOD FOR THE ANSWER HE WILL BRING TO THIS FAMILY.

Karen Kelley is having further testing done. She is a fighter and that works for her for sure… but she has more than that. She has faith and she has trust in her Lord that is like none other. She, too, believes in the power of prayer and she thanks each of you who pray for her. She still has much ahead of her, so PLEASE CONTINUE TO ASK OUR GOD FOR GREAT AND PERFECT HEALING FOR KAREN.

Pray hard for God's people, Israel, and for peace in this world. There is so much unrest and people are losing their jobs daily. Our world is in a vulnerable situation. If we could just be flooded by the love of God, we would all be better for it. PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF GOD AND LET US EACH TURN TO HIM AS WE SEEK HIS GRACE TOWARD OTHERS.

IN CLOSING:

From Rachel: Thank you to everyone who has joined with us today to thank God for all the blessings He has given us in the past, is giving us today, and will give us in the future. Please continue to pray for God's healing of his people and don't forget to thank him for answered prayers!

CLOSING PRESENTATION:

Chosen by Rachel: ‘Thank you’ by Hillsong (please note this is a different song to the one posted earlier in this service- it just has the same title!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9jJ3M1AyIw&feature=fvwp

EDITED BY:

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:02 pm

Thank You for Blessing my day! I really enjoyed this wonderful message filled with something for everyone.
God Bless You All
Love Eva

KaiserFranzGirl
Registered Member

Post by KaiserFranzGirl » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:53 pm

WELCOME TO

FOCUS DAY ONE OF TWO: GOD KNOWS

OPENING HYMN:

From Karen:

Sometimes it seems that we search for answers to everything. Each day we have questions that need answers and we forget to call upon the name of the Ancient of Days, who knows all. THIS WEEK OUR FOCUS IN ON "GOD KNOWS".

We welcome you to join us as we travel the roads that the Scriptures take us down, to find that no matter what our questions are...................GOD ALWAYS HAS THE ANSWER.

Please join us as we praise and worship our God. With Him, we don't ever have to doubt. His answers are always right. WELCOME AS WE REACH INTO HIS WORD AND UP TO HIM THIS WEEK, AS WE LEARN WHAT "GOD KNOWS"!!!

Here is a beautiful hymn sung by The Isaacs which is named '"HE UNDERSTANDS MY TEARS"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpckuOBU ... re=related

BIBLE READINGS:

Chosen by Christine:

You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely. You hem me in behind and before, and you lay your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain.

Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast. If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me,” even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you.

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

Psalm 139:1-14

HYMN:

Chosen by Christine: ‘Psalm 139’, sung by Rebecca St. James

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NlbJKbC ... re=related

MESSAGE FROM KAREN:

It seems that, as Christians, we would know just how silly it is to worry and fret over everything. I am the worst person, I know, about this. I was saved at 8 years old and I have a Prayer Team that has great faith and I even consider myself to be a person of great faith. And yet, when we have the least little thing go wrong, our minds just start running away with all kinds of horrible scenarios.

Matthew 6, beginning in verse 25 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=NIV) tells us that we should take no thought for our lives, what we shall eat or what we shall drink; nor should we be concerned with our bodies, what we should wear. It tells us that God takes care of the little birds and the beautiful lilies that bloom in the fields. He knows exactly what their needs are. In verse 30, it asks that if God knows the needs of the fields and the birds and other things, how much more will he take care of us? Verse 32 assures us that our Heavenly Father knows our needs and that He is not going to neglect us.

Isaiah 65:24 says: And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

PRAISE GOD FOR HIS WONDERFUL LOVE. HE KNOWS ALL OF OUR NEEDS BEFORE WE EVEN ASK. SO LET US PRAY AND EXPECT THE HELP THAT HE WILL SEND AND NOT WASTE OUR TIME IN WORRYING AND FRETTING!!! GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF OUR NEEDS.

TRUST HIM ONLY!!!

PRAYER HYMN:

Chosen by Christine: ‘I Cannot Hide From You (Psalm 139)’ by Clay Crosse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IyaS-vy ... re=related

LET US PRAY:

From Christine:

We thank You, Lord, that You know everything about us. You made us and You care about us. Forgive us when we think we know best, and teach us to listen to The Maker’s instructions.

We thank You for the privilege that most of us have to be able to read the Bible; and pray that You would give us a greater desire to read it. We pray especially for those who do not have this privilege.

We thank You that You understand when we are finding life difficult. We pray for all who are ill, depressed or lonely, and for those living in fear. We pray too for the hungry, for those in debt and those who are struggling financially.

We pray Lord, that You will give us Your wisdom and help us to love one another as You love us.

Amen

From Joy in the Morning ministries, and from the Worldwide Prayer Warriors of Brother Dale Phillips and his team from Chickasha, Oklahoma. There are 70,000 worldwide prayer warriors here by their email addresses. Email: dfpprayerwarriors@suddenlink.net

We pray together and are bonded in service to God by the blood of the Lamb. Please pray for these prayer needs as best you can:

SALVATION

Jason D., T.K. Family, Janelle, Gary Lee G., F. Family, Jake E.

HEALTH ISSUES

Karen B., Gerrie H., McKenzie, George D., Albert P., Curtis M., Michael S., Dale B., Malilni P., Wilma B., Braydon P., Jerrie R., Edna C., Helen D., Jim A., Braeli A., Danielle H., Kaitlin K., Janelle M., Aileen M., JoAnn B., Patsy H., Betty W., Sheldon S., Jerry M., Melissa M., Hillary I., Dixie C., Michael B., Betty H.

SPECIAL REQUESTS

Caitlin J., Katie M., Jessica D., Laci B., Keldyn P., Kevin & Kari P., Ronson B., Kennan P., Maxine

FOREIGN MISSION FIELDS

Tommy A. --- Mexico, Mitch C. --- Tanzania, Richard C. --- Papua New Guinea, Tim D. --- Ivory Coast, Jim E. --- Kenya, Dave G. --- Taiwan, Rex H. --- Jamaica, Ray H. --- Ethiopia, Kyron H. --- Brazil, Daniel I. --- Russia, James K. --- New Zealand, Winston K. --- India, Jon L. --- Italy, Vladimir L. --- Russia, Richard M. ---- Fiji Islands, Jamie N. --- Nicaragua, Lance P. --- Kenya, Gary P. --- Philippines, Gene P. --- Mexico, Ray Rhoton --- Costa Rica, Steve S. --- Japan, Tom S. --- Cambodia, 10 Tlapa Children, Steve V. ---- Africa, Dalton W. --- New Zealand, Jeff W. ----Canada, Brian W. --- Wales

Thank you for lifting prayers.

AND THANK YOU, BROTHER DALE FOR PRAYING FOR ALL OF US.

OH AND BY-THE-WAY, DID I MENTION THAT BROTHER DALE'S GROUP HAS OVER 70,000 MEMBERS!!!!! WE LOVE YOU ALL, BROTHER DALE!!!!

IN CLOSING:

From Karen: In closing, I would like to thank you for being faithful to this ministry in Brother Doug's absence. I would like to thank Christine, Rachel, and all the others who have taken part in keeping this going.

Please continue to drop by. We enjoy your visits. Hope to see you again on Friday. God bless you all and please don't forget to PRAISE THE LORD.

CLOSING PRESENTATION:

Chosen by Christine:

WATCH AND PRAY

Our Lord Jesus is always there,
Watching over us with love and care.
It is so wonderful to share,
When we go to Him in prayer.

Jesus is with us always in all ways,
Sleepless nights, the most difficult days.
He reaches out with unconditional love,
As we await answered prayers from above.

Let us praise the Lord, for he is good,
Let us read his word, our heavenly food.
We're guided, strengthened, by heavenly light,
Our Lord Jesus is with us day and night.

WATCH AND PRAY, the time is near,
When the Lord will relieve us of all fear.
What a wonderful day that will be,
Our Lord did promise US ALL, VICTORY!

Doug Holt, May 2011

EDITED BY:

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:58 am

Thank You for all the Blessings I recieved today from this Wonderful Ministry! I am so grateful that God has even allowed me to be a part of it and also that He Blesses me so much through it!