He Is God

Post your Christian poetry here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

He Is God

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:32 pm

~He Is God~

He is the First and Last,
The Beginning and the End!

He is the keeper of Creation and the Creator of all!
He is the Architect of the universe and the Manager of all times.
He always was, He always is, and He always will be ...
Unmoved, Unchanged, Undefeated, and never Undone!

He was bruised and brought healing!
He was pierced and eased pain!
He was persecuted and brought freedom!
He was dead and brought life!
He is risen and brings power!
He reigns and brings Peace!
The world can't understand him,
The armies can't defeat Him,
The schools can't explain Him, and The leaders can't ignore Him.
Herod couldn't kill Him, The Pharisees couldn't confuse Him, and The people couldn't hold Him!
Nero couldn't crush Him, Hitler couldn't silence Him,
The New Age can't replace Him,

He is light, love, longevity, and Lord.
He is goodness, Kindness, Gentleness, and God.
He is Holy, Righteous, mighty, powerful, and pure.

His ways are right,
His word is eternal,
His will is unchanging, and His mind is on me.
He is my Savior,
He is my guide, and He is my peace!
He is my Joy,
He is my comfort,
He is my Lord, and He rules my life!

I serve Him because His bond is love,
His burden is light, and His goal for me is abundant life.

I follow Him because He is the wisdom of the wise,
The power of the powerful,
The ancient of days, the ruler of rulers, the leader of leaders, the overseer of the overcomers, and is to come. And if that seems impressive to you, try this for size.

His goal is a relationship with ME!
He will never leave me,
Never forsake me,
Never mislead me,
Never forget me,
Never overlook me and
Never cancel my appointment in His appointment book!

When I fall, He lifts me up!
When I fail, He forgives!
When I am weak, He is strong!
When I am lost, He is the way!
When I am afraid, He is my courage!
When I stumble, He steadies me!
When I am hurt, He heals me!
When I am broken, He mends me!
When I am blind, He leads me!
When I am hungry, He feeds me!
When I face trials, He is with me!
When I face persecution, He shields me!
When I face problems, He comforts me!
When I face loss, He provides for me!
When I face Death, He carries me Home!

He is everything for everybody everywhere, every time, and every way.

He is God, He is faithful. I am His, and He is mine!

My Father in heaven can whip the father of this world.
So, if you're wondering why I feel so secure, understand this...

He said it and that settles it.
God is in control, I am on His side,
And that means all is well with my soul.

Everyday is a blessing for GOD Is!

B.J.Morbitzer 1979
Inspired By God

Hope
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: He Is God

Post by Hope » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:27 pm

B.J.
WOW! this is one Powerful writing! I LOVE it and it makes you feel so Good just knowing He is our Father and all that He is and does because He Loves us so much! After reading this I feel like I have been to church!!! Thank you for this Awesome Blessing!

God Bless You Love Eva
Last edited by Hope on Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:35 pm

Dear Friend Eva.,
I thank you so much for sharing your comment to this write my friend.
God is great God is so,so good my friend.
God bless you Eva, And yours too.
GLYASDI
B.J.

Doug Holt
Diamond Member

Post by Doug Holt » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:33 am

WHAT A WONDERFUL BLESSING YOU HAVE SHARED WITH US

DEAR bJ
GLYASDI.

YOUR BROTHER IN THE LORDS NAME
Doug
Thoughts Are Living Things With Wings.

You Are Never Alone. When You Think Of Others

And They Think Of You.

No Matter Where You Are

GOD Is With YOU All The Time.

Doug Holt

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:09 am

Brother Doug.,
I thank you so much for your blessed comment.
I've been keeping you as well in my heartfelt thoughts annd prayers dear brother in the Lord.
And miss you here in NetHugs as well.
Your faithful friend in Jesus Christ.
GLYASDI
B.J. ))(( )))(((

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:58 pm

PEACE AND LOVE.jpg
PEACE AND LOVE.jpg (27.78 KiB) Viewed 4429 times
AWESOME B.J. YOU'VE SAID IT ALL DEAR FRIEND. MAGNIFIECENT POEM AND I APPRECIATE EVERY WORD YOU'VE PENNED AND AGREE WITH EVERY WORD. I THANK GOD FOR MEETING YOU HERE ON HUGS, WHAT A WONDERFUL FRIEND YOU ARE. AWESOME AND TALENTED TOO. GLYASDI. LOVE BRENDA

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:06 am

Dear Brenda.,
I thank you for your heartfelt blessed comment to this write of mine long,long ago.
And I appreciate all your kind words to me and to my write as well my friend.
As I said I am a soldier in the army of the Lord...And that is forever till He calls me home.
Thank you again for your kind comment to all.My friend Brenda.
GLYASDI
B.J.

Katie
Gold Member

Post by Katie » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:02 pm

B.J. After a time away from NetHugs to come back and find this poem, what can I possibly say my dear friend except WOW!!! Thank you my dear sweet friend for posting something this beautiful !!! I know you have deeply blessed our Dear Lord's heart with this unbelievable post to His love. Thank you for sharing this with us !!! And for reminding us how beautifully blessed you are. This is a poem I will read many times. It will always uplift my soul.

GOD BLESS YOU MY DEAR SWEET FRIEND !!!

GLYASDI !!!

Sharlee
Silver Member

Post by Sharlee » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:17 pm

Hello B.J. I wanted to ask you if I could copy this and use it as I text the kids every morning. It is so uplifting and I try to always send something positive to them for teaching in a public school is very hard for Christians. I will wait until I hear from you on this for I know that this would really uplift all of my kids and grandchildren. It is so wonderful and I was so blessed as I read it. Thank you for considering this. May His blessings be yours today, tomorrow, and always.

In His love, Sharlee

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:34 pm

Dear Katie.,
I again my dear friend and blessed lady as you are, I thank you for your comment to this write I did sometime way back when.
I have many I have been holding back to post from time to time.
But understand this my friend, And friends here in the forum. God and His only Son Jesus Christ our Lord.
Brought this soldier out of my childhood bondage into a man to serve God and be a soldier to serve this my great country and to tell all that don't know how they can receive this but they can if only they ask, And if they do then they can receive what I received my love for God and His only Son Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior.
GLYASDI
B.J.

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:40 pm

Dear Sharlee.,
Yes my friend you can copy this I would be delighted and so blessed that you asked my dear friend.
Anything I can do to help anyone is oh my such a blessing for this humble but glad man.
I thank you so much for asking Sharlee...
And to share with with the children is another blessing given to me .
I thank you again for your comment and for asking.
GLYASDI
B.J.

Sharlee
Silver Member

Post by Sharlee » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:46 am

Thank you B.J. This will be such a blessing as each day I type a new and uplifting message from it for the kids. I see how pulled down they get after teaching and it is a battle in the secular schools but I also know that public schools need Christian teachers also for what would happen if all the Christian teachers just let it go. God calls each of us to do His will and I so believe that all the Christian teachers are showing His love to the kids as often as they can. May the Lord continue to bless you and all you do for His Kingdom.

In His love,
Sharlee

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:58 pm

Dear Sharlee.,
You are very,very welcome my dear friend.
And I thank you once again for your kindness and asking .
GLYASDI
B.J.