A New Year is Upon Us

Post your holiday & special Occasion poetry here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
webmaster
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

A New Year is Upon Us

Post by webmaster » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:00 am

A New Year is upon us,
Like tender untouched snow.
It's path tread we must,
Forward ahead we will go.

The future we cannot see,
But we must walk with poise.
Wherever it may lead,
Encumbrances to avoid.

May you be bless with wisdom,
Of past years gone by,
To make use of its knowledge,
To lead you and be your guide.

May this year bring you joy,
And loved ones by your side.
May you advance in your goals,
And make peace with each stride.

Written By: Skip
NetHugs Webmaster
https://nethugs.com

Hope
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: A New Year is Upon Us

Post by Hope » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:43 am

Skip,
This is so GOOD! I did not know that you write also I really enjoyed this you are A very Talented writer!

God Bless You Eva

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:31 pm

whats_in_a_day.jpg
whats_in_a_day.jpg (26.93 KiB) Viewed 6640 times
SKIP, I AGREE WITH EVA. YOUR MESSAGE IS THOUGHTFUL AND MEANINGFUL. THANK YOU. GOD BLESS YOU. SINCERELY BRENDA

webmaster
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:05 pm

Thank you so much Eva and Brenda! It's been awhile since I have written a poem. Thank you for your kind encouragements. God bless!
NetHugs Webmaster

norman
Platinum Member

Post by norman » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:08 am

nicely penned skip
TO SOME WE SEEM LIKE A GENIOUS
TO SOME WE SEEM LIKE A FOOL
BUT OUR WORDS OF POETRY
IS JUST OUR EXPESSION TOOL

webmaster
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:02 am

Thank you Norman!
NetHugs Webmaster

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:37 pm

Skip.,
This is such a wonderful write you did on this one.
I didn't know you wrote either..I was amazed and in awe at this wonderful write you did.
You have a God, given talent yourself Skip.
Love to read more of your write's in the near future.
GLYASDI
B.J.Morbitzer

wvhillbilly47
Platinum Member

Post by wvhillbilly47 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:03 pm

Skip,

Thank you for the well wishes for the New Year!! May you receive abundant blessings of love and joy!!

Sheila
The proud heritage of my forefathers has given me the freedoms that are those to claim as mine. May I always give homage to the sacrifices they have made to bring me to this place, this day!

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:41 pm

Thank You so much, Skip...I 'pray', that You enjoyed the same...Beautiful write..'God Bless'...Love, Pastor/Sis Shirley ann shaw~~ :D