Follow The Star

Post your holiday & special Occasion poetry here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hope
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Follow The Star

Post by Hope » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:15 am

Follow The Star

Follow the star that’s shining so bright,
Leading the way to our Savior tonight.
Do whatever it takes to get to Him,
For He’s the one who will suffer and die for our sins.
Follow the star it will show you the way,
Don’t wait until tomorrow it’s shining today.
Have faith and believe where ever you are,
Trust God as He leads you with a bright shining star.
Follow the star it was put there for all,
Keep going don’t give up, get back up when you fall.
The journey is worth it you will see in the end,
Every road that you traveled you would walk down again.
Follow the star look up it is there,
Leading you to the one who loves you and cares.
Lying in a manger with no room at the Inn,
Its baby Jesus our Savior let Christmas begin.

Written By Eva Dimel
Inspired By God
December 16th 2013

Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Follow The Star

Post by Happy Holmes1 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:56 am

WOW Eva, I hope you are putting that beautiful message in your Christmas cards this year. Just precious!!

Jesus is that Star... our Morning Day Star. Woohooo Girl! Good one!!!! I love it!!!!!!
Don't let someone's dill pickle make your sweet one, sour! -Happy's Thoughts!

wvhillbilly47
Platinum Member

Post by wvhillbilly47 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:38 pm

Eva,

Your poem is beautiful and gives us the greatest message of all of the love of Christ and our reason to follow the star to Him!

Blessings,
Sheila
The proud heritage of my forefathers has given me the freedoms that are those to claim as mine. May I always give homage to the sacrifices they have made to bring me to this place, this day!

norman
Platinum Member

Post by norman » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:14 pm

awesome writing eva
TO SOME WE SEEM LIKE A GENIOUS
TO SOME WE SEEM LIKE A FOOL
BUT OUR WORDS OF POETRY
IS JUST OUR EXPESSION TOOL

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:55 am

Dawn,
Thank you so much I am so happy you like it! I was so Blessed when God gave it to me to write.

God Bless You Love Eva

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:56 am

Shelia,
Thank you so much! I really appreciate your comments on this and I am happy you like it.

God Bless You Eva

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:57 am

norm,
Thank you so much!

God Bless You Eva

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:02 pm

We should most definitely follow that star. Beautiful poem again Eva. Love it, love you to dear friend. God bless.
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:54 am

Steve,
Thank you for all the kind things you said, I appreciate you so much!

God Bless You Love Eva

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:39 pm

EVA, AWESOME POEM, GOD BLESS YOU. LOVE BRENDA
Attachments
CHRIST BE IN YOU.jpg
CHRIST BE IN YOU.jpg (33.9 KiB) Viewed 8209 times

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:12 am

Brenda,
I am so HAPPY to see you here!!! I have been Praying for you Thank you so much for letting me know that you like this.

God Bless You Love You My Friend
Eva