Merry Christmas From The Heart

Post your holiday & special Occasion poetry here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
wvhillbilly47
Platinum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Merry Christmas From The Heart

Post by wvhillbilly47 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:53 pm

The proud heritage of my forefathers has given me the freedoms that are those to claim as mine. May I always give homage to the sacrifices they have made to bring me to this place, this day!

Hope
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Merry Christmas From The Heart

Post by Hope » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:21 am

Shelia,
I Love this the Best gifts are the ones from the Heart!

God Bless You Eva

wvhillbilly47
Platinum Member

Re: Merry Christmas From The Heart

Post by wvhillbilly47 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:36 pm

Thank you Eva! Yes, a gift from the heart is always the best one!
The proud heritage of my forefathers has given me the freedoms that are those to claim as mine. May I always give homage to the sacrifices they have made to bring me to this place, this day!