Denise Ann
ILOVEYOU1.gif
ILOVEYOU1.gif (43.17 KiB) Viewed 3339 times
"I can do all things, through Christ, who strengthens me" Phillipians 4:13

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Re: ~~Of Missing Parts~~

Post by DeaconSteve » Sat May 23, 2009 1:22 am

So what it this, make people "Cry NIght" Pokey, or rather should I say morning? WOW girl this is awesome, one awesome and very toughing love poem, and is suitable not just for your special love Jeffrrey, but I'd bet a whole lot of folks would like to get this one as an E-card. I sure do hope someone submitts it. This is one of the most beautiful and touching love poems that I have ever read, and I'm not kidding one bit. Masterpiece written all over it. Wait until Jeff reads this one. Love it, love it, love you, love you both. Oh, I can't wait either. You both will be so joyfilled. Thank you for sending the link, didn't want to miss out on this one. **********That is TEN STARS!!!!!!!!! Be blessed.
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Sat May 23, 2009 1:33 am

POKEY, MAGNIFICENT POEM, FROM YOUR HEART. HOW FORUNATE YOU ARE TO HAVE THIS GREAT GUY AND KNOW YOUR DESIRES FOR HIM AND WITH HIM. HE HAS FOUND GOD IN YOUR HEART AND KNOWS YOU, AS A TRUE GODLY WOMAN. GOD BLESS YOU BOTH. SINCERELY

B Lawyer
Platinum Member

Post by B Lawyer » Sat May 23, 2009 1:45 am

Dear Denise.....This is such a beautiful poem filled with love straight from your heart. With each word, one can feel the love you feel for Jeff and the longing that lives in your heart. I agree with Steve....this should be an E-card. Many people would enjoy sending this to a loved one. I hope Skip is paying attention. Thank you, so very much, for sharing your innermost feelings with all of us.

May God continue to embrace you and Jeff and may He always hold you close to His heart.

Love You,
May God always hold you in the palm of His hand and may you always sleep with Angels surrounding you.

Doug Holt
Diamond Member

Post by Doug Holt » Sat May 23, 2009 4:31 am

W O W

W ORDS FROM THE HEART INDEED.

W ONDERFUL SENTIMENTS

W HAT A MASTERPIECE IF LOVE POETRY

Skip This just has to be an E Card For Sure.

it Has everything.

Denise this is surely your best.

GLYASDI. * * * * * KUDOS.

Doug. :)
Thoughts Are Living Things With Wings.

You Are Never Alone. When You Think Of Others

And They Think Of You.

No Matter Where You Are

GOD Is With YOU All The Time.

Doug Holt

Jeff Guest

Post by Jeff Guest » Sat May 23, 2009 9:11 am

This is one of the most beautiful & soulful love poems that I've ever had the pleasure of reading Sweetheart!!! You surely poured every bit of your sweet heart into this most exquisite write, thank you so much for this wonderful gift!!! I Love You!!!
"For God’s mercy reaches unto the heavens, and His truth unto the clouds" (Psalm 57:10, NKJV).

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart » Sat May 23, 2009 10:19 am

I'm so glad you liked it sweetheart, I love surprising you.....I love you always,
forever,
Denise Pokums Ann
blackboardiloveyou.gif
blackboardiloveyou.gif (22.97 KiB) Viewed 3284 times

Katie
Gold Member

Post by Katie » Sat May 23, 2009 11:03 am

Denise Ann & Jeffrey Paul Guest, what more can I say about this wonderful and loving team. I ask God sometimes to let me see Him work, and he joins these two wonderful people together, and they share their love with us. Words come tumbilng out of their hearts, and fall on posts, because their love is so intense, they can't hold it inside. Their love grows with God's wise assistance and they take up pen and write whats on their hearts. This is an absolutely beautiful and heartfelt poem Pokey. It touched my heart so deeply that it must of knocked Jeff's socks off.

...So these I'll keep within myself
Since you know where to find
Shadows I'd forgotten about
In the corners of my mind"....

I just love this stanza Only someone that loves you so much would know you this well. Marvelous write sweetheart, so loving and so heartfelt. I sure hope Skip sees this soon. It's going to make a wonderful e-card!!!!! I agree with you too...

"GOD SPEED THAT BLESSED DAY."
GOD BLESS JEFF AND DENISE!!!!!!!!
GodBless.jpg
GodBless.jpg (10.46 KiB) Viewed 3268 times

wvhillbilly47
Platinum Member

Post by wvhillbilly47 » Sat May 23, 2009 5:00 pm

Dear Pokey!!
WOW, I read your beautiful write of love, and got right up and did a full RiverDance routine.....high stepping to the ceiling......smiles
The love you have for one another just jumps off the pages of your writes! :D
May you always hold such love in your hearts!!
Hugs, Love and Blessings,
Sheila
The proud heritage of my forefathers has given me the freedoms that are those to claim as mine. May I always give homage to the sacrifices they have made to bring me to this place, this day!

Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Post by Happy Holmes1 » Sat May 23, 2009 5:29 pm

Oh Pokey, this made me cry, it's so beautiful, heart touching and reaching to the depths. I sure hear your precious heart on this one. This made me cry because of the love you two feel for each other, and It reached my heart b/c I realize even more, my love for my Honeybears! Thank you for not leaving this personal, but sharing. -Dawn
Don't let someone's dill pickle make your sweet one, sour! -Happy's Thoughts!

hisheart
Diamond Member

Post by hisheart » Sun May 24, 2009 2:07 am

My Sweet Pokey Bee,

Now, I know all about how beautifully you can write, but this one is really magnificent. You surely did find the right sweetheart to give you the rhymes. Together you are the perfect love poem. Every word of this beauty reflects such perfect joy in such a sweet love. You know I could not be happier for you!

My heart will always rejoice in the love you and Jeff have been given by God. I love you both my sweet friends.

Always,
Buttercup
Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart » Sun May 24, 2009 7:58 am

I sincerely thank each one of you for your lovely comments..God bless you always,
Denise aka Pokey
BEAUTIFULbluebutterflyanimated.gif
BEAUTIFULbluebutterflyanimated.gif (62.61 KiB) Viewed 3211 times

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Sun May 24, 2009 8:13 am

Denise,
This is so Beautiful!this is what true love is all about and I am so happy that you and Jeff found it.
God Bless You
Love Eva

Chee Chee Martin
Gold Member

Post by Chee Chee Martin » Tue May 26, 2009 4:59 pm

I am so glad you sent me the link to this beautiful and loving poem my sweet Pokeypops!!! I have to concur with what everyone has said before me ~ AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My heart tried to literally leap out of my chest as I read your words of love to Jeff!!!! You know how I feel about the both of you ~ love you both BOOKU!!!! I have never been so happy as when I found out you two had hooked up!!!! I've been wearing a perpetual smile since then!!! :-) Acoss time and space you two have found each other!!! Each heart searching for the other!!! And then finally becoming one hearbeat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Love this heartfelt poem and I dearly love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) Big Booku Hugs and Lots Of Love ~ Chee :-) P.S. I will be seeing you both soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) Right? Hee-hee!!! :-)

wordworx
Platinum Member

Post by wordworx » Wed May 27, 2009 6:34 pm

Strong emotions bring forth the most cogent and surprising thoughts at times---and usually great inspiration for poetic themes. Who, being loved, is poor? (And you thought romantic verse wasn't your genre....)

Sorry for not getting to this sooner, Pokey. Verizon hooked up my high-speed service several days sooner than they first indicated. So PeoplePC may have gotten the notifier e-mail in their server.

However and whatever, the best of wishes to the both of you! Life is most enjoyable when it's shared with that one special person.

Delighted Roy
I'm just an ol' country boy, trying to preserve a dwindling breed and a vanishing creed.