Lost, alone and tired, loves voice echo's on the wind
Reaching out to find one another
Together two souls will blend

My hearts search is over, forever’s promise begins
Waiting beneath our rainbow
True love knowing no end

~~ For My Heart, Denise Ann ~~

Jeffrey Paul Guest © April 2009
"For God’s mercy reaches unto the heavens, and His truth unto the clouds" (Psalm 57:10, NKJV).

B Lawyer
Platinum Member

Re: ~~ My Heart ~~

Post by B Lawyer » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:42 am

This is soooooo beautiful, Jeff. It made my heart smile and take wing. I know Denise is going to love this wonderful poem filled with love from your heart. I am so happy for both of you. I may just burst out in song!!!! My favorite line is: "This life is but mere drops, adrift on an ocean of time." How very beautiful that is. When you write these poems for Denise, it is very apparent you put every fiber of your being into them. Thank you for sharing this masterpiece with all of us. This would make an outstanding E-card!!!

May God embrace both you and Denise and protect your new love forever.

Love You,
May God always hold you in the palm of His hand and may you always sleep with Angels surrounding you.

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:10 am

The Love Bug has bitten you badly, you are infected with love, and ain't it wonderful!!!!!! You sure do shine with these love poem my friend. A most beautiful poem as you usually write. Now, when you two get together we are going to expect som collaborations from you. Thanks buddy, enjoyed this one very much. God bless both of your loving hearts. Peace.
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:02 am

Ahhhhhhhhhh, Jeffie !!! Ain't love GRAND ???!!! Isn't it just simply wonderful to be able to spread your heart out and not fear to have it stomped on ??? hee heeeee!! I love reading your love poems to Pokey Denise !! I can picture the two of you together, goofing with each other and then holding...giggling in the moonlight and more...smiling all of the time and feeling stoopid because your face can't do anything else !! Oh, I could go on, but I think you understand what I mean, my friend !! The woodworker and the country girl !! I LOVE IT ... I LOVE Y'ALL'S LOVE !!!

HEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
Always be kind and fair; it all comes back to you in time ! Image

Chee Chee Martin
Gold Member

Post by Chee Chee Martin » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:16 am

Oh this is just awesome!!!! I know Pokey's heart is bursting forth with so much love for you sweetie!!! And yours is overflowing!!! Across the expanse of time and distance, you too have found each other!!! It was meant to be!!! I am sooooooo happy for you two!!! This is your forte sweetie!!! You write beautiful love poems and Pokey is your inspiration!!!! :-) Love it, love it, love it!!! And you too!!! :-) Pokey already knows I love her!!!! Hee-hee!!! :-) I know she will treasure everything you write!!!! Sooooo, keep it up!!!
Hugs ~ Chee :-)

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:29 am

I love you so much, Jeff. You just reach right down into my soul (you already have my heart) and touch places there that are soft and tender that I really never knew existed. I love this poem. I love every poem you write. Thank you sweetheart, no wonder I woke up in the middle of the night, your thoughts were flowing to me on waves of tenderness, with this beautiful poem. I love you.
What a way to wake up..Thank you, Lord..Walk with us today and always. Happy Easter, Jeff, and Happy Easter to everyone. This is one I will never forget...2009 will forever be a year we will both remember with so much love, and in future years, we can tell our grandkids all about it!

I love you always, Jeff,
Denise Ann
loveitheart.png
loveitheart.png (12.39 KiB) Viewed 3830 times
Last edited by Pokey's Heart on Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I can do all things, through Christ, who strengthens me" Phillipians 4:13

hisheart
Diamond Member

Post by hisheart » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:32 am

Dear Jeff,

The wonderful thing about the love that you and Denise share is that it has been given to each of you by God. His love encompasses all others and your love for each other is an extension of that love. When I read your words for her and hers for you, my heart leaps with joy to see what God has done. The way that you share it with each of us, makes me feel that truly you are witnessing to each of us. Your lives have been through so much hurt, heartache, illness and loss. Any now, the love as you had as friends has grown and bloomed into a beautiful rose planted at the feet of the Savior, Who reached down and handed it to you.

Never have I been more touched as I have been able to share your journey that has lead you to each other. I look forward to your future together, because surely, it has been orchestated by God Himself.

You did a beautiful job and this love within you has made you an even greater writer than before, and I never knew it had any room to get better. You have surpassed yourself. Love looks good on you..........and Denise Ann glows like the precious Angel she is.

I love you both,
Karen
Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:36 am

Ya'll are makin me snot all over the place. I love you so much.
forever,
Denise Ann
butterflyonroses.png
butterflyonroses.png (20.25 KiB) Viewed 3832 times

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:53 am

yah, girl ... some ob dat dere snotties jist dripped down here onta me ... yurghhh :lol: :lol: :wink:

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:01 am

here ya go linner...
kleenex.jpg
kleenex.jpg (3.69 KiB) Viewed 3803 times

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:43 am

AH !!! ( snork, snorf...blooooooow...honk.....snurfnurf...and wipe, wipe, wipe...oooohh, that is much better) Fanks, little ol' Pokey girl !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:59 am

yourewelcomedalamtionpuppy.png
yourewelcomedalamtionpuppy.png (12.13 KiB) Viewed 3786 times

Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

Post by Janice Kennedy » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:08 am

Well, Ya'll just started my day with a great big ear to ear smile this mornin' and I know it is only going to get better from here.
Ya'll have a very extra special blessed day!!!

Love and Blessin' Joyful Jonquil Jan ))(( :D :D :D )))(((

JESUS MESSIAH, NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. JESUS MESSIAH, LORD OF ALL.
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ALL THE TIME

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:20 am

OH HO !!!! Happy day to you, Jan !! and guess wot ?? severe thunderstorms and a tornado watch until 4 p.m. here....arghhh. Will probably lose internet, so it was nice seein' ya here, folks...lol !!! I had better go and get things battened down and certainly need to set up Jackie's bathtub !!! Love y'all !!

Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

Post by Janice Kennedy » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:36 am

We'all be praying for Ya'll. Give Jackie a big HUG for me!!! Gots to get movin' or I'll be late for church. Don't wanta be late on Easter, won't get a place to sit.

Love and Blessings Joyful Jan ))(( :D :D :D )))(((

JESUS MESSIAH, NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. JESUS MESSIAH, LORD OF ALL.
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ALL THE TIME