To find an illusion instead....
Just let me slumber, alone in my dreams,
With echos of you in my head.

Dedicated to Jeff,
Love always,
Denise Ann
iloveyou.jpg
iloveyou.jpg (9.89 KiB) Viewed 3879 times
Last edited by Pokey's Heart on Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I can do all things, through Christ, who strengthens me" Phillipians 4:13

Jeff Guest

Re: ~~ Cascading Softly ~~

Post by Jeff Guest » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:45 pm

What a wonderful surprise to come home to, this is absolutely beautiful sweetheart but not near as beautiful as you!!! We don't have to dream anymore and what a blessing that is!!! I will keep this lovely work of art tucked deep inside my heart right where I keep you sweetie!!! Thank You so much for this Denise, I couldn't love you more if I tried!!!

Love Always, jeff
"For God’s mercy reaches unto the heavens, and His truth unto the clouds" (Psalm 57:10, NKJV).

hisheart
Diamond Member

Post by hisheart » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:06 pm

Awwwww! The beautiful voice of love that gently layers itself through your dreams. As is the case with most dreams when you awaken, you find that it was not real and your heart yearns for it to be tangible so that you could hold him and keep him with you forever.

You fight......not wanting to wake up out of this gift of joy and this feeling of forever. But, the dawn opens your eyes. And, as you reveiw the night's deepest yearnings, you realize that this time it is REAL. Love's soft echoes have awakened you and you find yourself at last in his arms.

Awwwwww! That is so beautiful and you and Jeff are my dream (for each other) come true!!!! This one deserves to win a prize!!! AWESOME!!

Love you,
Buttercup
Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Jeff Guest

Post by Jeff Guest » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:51 pm

Isn't this just beautiful sweet Karen??? None of this would of happened if it had not been for God and His best helper sweet Karen!!! I love this poem!!! Bought me a new Cuisinart Coffee Maker today, can't wait to share a cup with you when you come to visit!!!

God Bless Karen!!!
"For God’s mercy reaches unto the heavens, and His truth unto the clouds" (Psalm 57:10, NKJV).

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:26 pm

hugcoffeezc9.png
hugcoffeezc9.png (6.14 KiB) Viewed 3669 times
:wink:

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:42 pm

and I'll just bet he had to look on the coffee maker to know how to spell that, buttercup, heheheheee!
Ok..I'll quit pickin on ya Jeff.....and I'm lyin like a dog, hahaha!
I Love you always,
Denise Ann
hahahaaaa.png
hahahaaaa.png (803 Bytes) Viewed 3656 times

Jeff Guest

Post by Jeff Guest » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:19 pm

I did have to look on the box!!! I was gonna get me another Bunn cause I can spell that without lookin but I got talked into this one!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Katie
Gold Member

Post by Katie » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:15 pm

[color=#40FF00]AWw Sweet Denise this is such a beautiful and heart touching poem. You and Jeff are so deeply blessed. God surely smiles every time you both wake up with each other on your mind and in each others hearts. I don't really have the words to describe how beautiful I think this is. Thank you for allowing all of us to share in your love, for blessing our hearts with your joy one for the other. You two are a wonderful blessing to my life. Thank you too for giving me something to believe in and hope for in my own life someday, although not all of us are as blessed it seems as you and Jeff. Truly a match made in Heaven.

And Jeff, I'm so proud of you. You got a new home appliance and got a spelling lesson on top of it. Thats awesome sweetie. HAHAHA
Hey, if Karen is coming to visit, any chance I we could get together? I would so love to meet you both. You may have a lot planned, and thats ok, it just sounds like a great opportunity to me.

GOD BLESS JEFF & DENISE!!!!!!
[/color]

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:25 pm

Oh gosh.....such a lovely dream poem, Pokey girl !! You had me floating along with your words, and I am not even Jeffwies !! You are hypnotic !! You guys are sure something else. I have to say that this is my first experience in witnessing the coming together of two expert poets in true love....it is a heady experience !! I am sure y'all don't feel that way...hee heeee !!! It just keeps taking me by sweet surprise to see the chatter between you both and all of the loving words and gosh...THE LOVE... going on here....thank you so much for sharing this with us. We are blessed by it....but if you have an argument, we don't wanta hear it..lol !!! KIDDING....is that okay??? Just a leetle bit of joking ???? It is me, after all and I don'ts knose any betters....LOL !!!

Love, Linners :D :lol: :wink:
Always be kind and fair; it all comes back to you in time ! Image

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:54 pm

God is LOVE and we all love Him, so therefore, we all love each other, if we do as He commanded, loving with an agape love that surpasses all conditions. I love you all so much, and I know Jeff does as well, and yep, Katie, he got a new appliance as well as a spelling lesson, hahahaaa! You get him girl!

and Linner..I love you so much..and yep..I'll let ya'll know if that mater snatcher messes up and you can watch me throw maters at him..but..I don't see that happening..we can work anything out when true love is involved, and God is at the helm. sides that..who wants to waste a perfectly good tomato..I'll just feed it to him! hehehee

God bless you all,
I love you!
Denise Ann
Copy_of_ME_dragonfly_FROG_pdn.jpg
Copy_of_ME_dragonfly_FROG_pdn.jpg (17.67 KiB) Viewed 3618 times

Jeff Guest

Post by Jeff Guest » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:24 pm

Such beautiful comments Katie & Linner!!! God Bless You Both, isn't it easy to see why I love sweet Denise so much??? She is gift from God and meant to be cherished!!! I was teasin Karen sweet Katie, her only drinks apple juice to keep her girlish figure!!!

B Lawyer
Platinum Member

Post by B Lawyer » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:03 am

Dear Denise....This is such a beautiful love poem. It was so descriptive that I could swear I was living in your dream!!! You took all the love in your sweet heart and put it into this masterpiece. I am so very happy for you and Jeff. The two of you are so generous to allow us to be a part of your happiness. It makes my heart overflow with love. The love you two share was definitely made in heaven.

May God bless both of you and may you always be as happy as you are right now.

Love You,
May God always hold you in the palm of His hand and may you always sleep with Angels surrounding you.

Jeff Guest

Post by Jeff Guest » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:20 am

Cascading ever so softly
Like a waterfall of maple syrup
Over a mountain of steaming hot cakes
Valleys of melted butter makes me go burp!!!

I dream of a good Southern Breakfast!!!

I dream of the Pokeys kitchen!!!

I love the sweet Pokey!!!

Yummy Yum Yum!!!

Heeheeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:36 am

well, I needs ta edjumacate you, Jeff..down here, we call em "pancakes"

so...
Syrup cascading slowly
down layers of pancakes,
Jeff's mouth was watering,
so He fed his sweet face.

Said "umm dat wuz good,
Could I have sum more?"
I said "why yes honey"
"You can for shore!"

Jest wipe off dat butter,
Dats running down yo face,
Sweetheart I'd make ya pancakes,
anytime, anyplace!

heheheehe....and den there's GRITS! haw haw haw!
Love Denise Ann

hisheart
Diamond Member

Post by hisheart » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:37 am

NOW THAT..........IS PURE SWEET SOUTHERN LOVE!! I can almost smell dem pancakes cooking.......Yum yum!!!! Love your follow up to Pokey's gorgeous, not to be touched, poem to you!! I'm excited about your Quisenart Coffee Maker. I'll bet the coffee is so good in that.

Just wanted to tell you two that I love you bunches and hope your day is blessed.

Buttercup
Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.