Dawn slowly emerges as light kisses the sky
Searching for her reflection
I find it within my eyes

She’s every dream, every moment awake
Every beat of this heart
Each breath I take

~~ For My Heart, Denise Ann ~~

Jeffrey Paul Guest © March 2009
"For God’s mercy reaches unto the heavens, and His truth unto the clouds" (Psalm 57:10, NKJV).

Katie
Gold Member

Re: ~~ Each Breath ~~

Post by Katie » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:50 pm

Sweet Jeff, this poem is so beautiful. It really touched my heart, and brought tears to my eyes. This is an absolutely beautiful dream. Now, may the good Lord help it to come true. God bless you.

Chee Chee Martin
Gold Member

Post by Chee Chee Martin » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:53 pm

Oh my goodness!!! I don't think I've every read such a beautiful love poem as this!!! Absolutely AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! So much tenderness and love pouring forth!!! This is exquiste sweetie!!! I held my breath while I read each verse!!! Totally mesmerized!!! Whatever prompted you to write this, I sure would love to read more!!! BRAVO!!!! Love it, love it, love it!!!!! You touched my heart once again sweetie!!!!
Hugs ~ Chee :-)

Indigo Blue
Platinum Member

Post by Indigo Blue » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:34 pm

Jeff this is so beautiful,so gentle and filled with so much love...You would be that special lady's dream come true.Loved every word of this!!! Love you to :P
Last edited by Indigo Blue on Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IF I WAS TAKEN AWAY TODAY
WOULD YOU STILL REMEMBER ME TOMORROW

hisheart
Diamond Member

Post by hisheart » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:17 pm

This is the perfect picture of true love........so peaceful, tranquil and in a beautiful setting. Your dreams follow into the sunset and dance on the wind. Everything that you wish is within your grasp and you can feel it as the night embraces the moon and your heart embraces hers. As the new day begins, you see her image in your own eye because she is a part of you and always will be.

Don't hold back.........love is too precious to lose. This is perfect in every way. This, too, should be an ecard. Wow, people would love to be able to express their love in such a way. You have reached the mountain top. Enjoy the view, my friend. Love awaits.

Love you,
Karen
Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:34 pm

ANOTHER VERY LOVELY, LOVE POEM...THEY ARE GETTING DEEPER AND DEEPER, FILLED WITH MORE AND MORE LOVE...HUMMMM. THERE MUST BE A SPECIAL SOMEONE,OR IS HIDING IN YOUR DREAMS, YET TO BE SEEN..."DAWN SLOWLY EMERGES AS LIGHT KISSES THE SKY SEARCHING FOR HER REFLECTION I FIND IT WITHIN MY EYES"..I LOVED THE WHOLE POEM, BUT THIS IS MY FAV' PT.,AND THE LAST VERSE TOO..SO TOUCHING TO THE HEART....YOU'RE JUST A BIG ROMANTIC, YOU ARE!! I LOVED YOUR POEM, AND YOU ARE NEVER A PAIN OR A BOTHER TO ME@ALL....I ENJOY THE MOMENTS READING YOUR POETRY AND CHATTING WITH YOU..."GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL YOU DO"...LOVE , SHIRLEY ANN SHAW.......EACH BREATH~~VERY PRETTY~~~~
blessingstoyou.jpg
MUCH LOVE & MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU
blessingstoyou.jpg (12.96 KiB) Viewed 3327 times

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:37 pm

Now what can I possibly say that the others haven't? It's the perfect love poem, certaintly will be in the featured hall of fame ecard forum. You are in love my brother and friend. It's something to celebrate and to cherish, and I know you must cherish this awesome youg lady. EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

wvhillbilly47
Platinum Member

Post by wvhillbilly47 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:35 pm

Jeff!
Just exquisite!!
All facets of devotion in these verses of love!
Sheila
The proud heritage of my forefathers has given me the freedoms that are those to claim as mine. May I always give homage to the sacrifices they have made to bring me to this place, this day!

Cayorin
Registered Member

Post by Cayorin » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:38 pm

Ahhh Jeffwie! Is it true what our brother Steve says???? Is there love there for you? I sure hope so my beloved brother. This is so lovely, I know whom ever this poem is written for will love it! So beautifully written from your heart.
Love,
Teresa

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:46 am

Such a beautiful poem Jeff....only a heart that is so touched by this strong emotion called Love could possibly write like this....with true sincerity.

I would like to apologize for my previous post in which I may have gone too far in using humor....or so I thought it was. Obviously not funny to some...I must curb my outrageous self in certain areas that call for only serious and respectful commenting.

Love, Linda
Last edited by Linner on Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Always be kind and fair; it all comes back to you in time ! Image

Jacqueline Ramm
Gold Member

Post by Jacqueline Ramm » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:15 am

Dear Jeff, wouldn't it be marvellous if everyone knew they would find something like this - just beyond our tomorrows! Wow. Just lovely. Every beat of this heart, each breath I take is another heartbeat and another breath towards such a love.
God bless.
Love
Jacqueline

Helen Herliana
Platinum Member

Post by Helen Herliana » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:54 pm

A very beautiful love poem! I love this!Looking forward to reading more. God bless you!

hisheart
Diamond Member

Post by hisheart » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:28 pm

I beg to differ with you, Linner. Could only be the truest of love that has our Jeffie writing with such passion. If it were spirits and food, it would bring on another bout of his raging gas. This is no food induced feeling of uphoria. This is real and true. Is it just that our Jeffie is so full of fun and frivolity that you can't tell when he is really SINCERE???

Perhaps you need to reread these beautiful poems. I know from the heart that this is NOT brought on by any kind of chili, beans or spinach cheese dip. I have a gift, you know? I feel the things that others feel when I listen and read between the lines.

She is real..............but WHO, you might ask????? Gee, I really would be happy to know.......because whoever she is.............WOW! Isn't she in for a life of love.

I always admire your wit and humor, Linner, but this time............Jeffie is NOT talking about farts!!!

Love,
Karen
Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:59 pm

TOUCHE' M' DEAR....IT WOULD SEEM THAT EVEN GOD IS ON MY TAIL ....

" Psalm 46:19
'Be Still and Know that I AM GOD'

One mama tiger and one God....who am I to disagree ??? lol !!!
Always be kind and fair; it all comes back to you in time ! Image

hisheart
Diamond Member

Post by hisheart » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:15 pm

Linda,

God has set me in my place a few times lately for sure. I was just razzin' you the way that you were Jeff. We all love Jeff and I'm pretty protective where he is concerned so comparison to a mama tiger might be an appropriate anology here. However, you didn't insult him, you were just playing.

I was just messin' witcha......you know that I love you to pieces. Anyway, we all agree on one thing.......we love the poem and whoever she is, she is a very blessed lady.

Later Linner!
Karen