A large stone blocked the entrance, so they say
In two days two Marys arrived at dawn
The stone was rolled back and Jesus was gone

Jesus had risen from the dead
Fulfilling what prophets had long ago said
Our Savior guaranteed our eternal salvation
Give praise to the Lord every nation

Beverly Lawyer ~ April 7, 2009
May God always hold you in the palm of His hand and may you always sleep with Angels surrounding you.

Linner
Diamond Member

Re: I Will Always Be With You

Post by Linner » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:27 am

Beverly, this is simply a beautiful poem. How tenderly yet with great strength you have portrayed the life work and final days of Jesus. I know that He must be reading this and smiling for what you have told here. Your poem, as I read it, showed to me that you are a great teacher, girl. A child could never have been taught about Jesus, yet to read this poem would without question explain exactly what this great man represented and what His life taught us all. Simply a beautiful poem and thank you for sending me the link allowing me to be graced yet again with your Angel Girl talent. Bless you !!

Love, Linda :) :wink: :wink:
Always be kind and fair; it all comes back to you in time ! Image

Jeff Guest

Post by Jeff Guest » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:37 am

You have done it again my little Rose Petal, you've written a poetic work of Christian art and told the story magnificently!!! What an awesome Easter card this shall make sweet Beverly!!! Absolutely beautiful, stunning, phenomenal and so very true!!! How blessed we are to be loved so very much!!! Excellent!!!

God Bless Bill & Beverly!!!

Love, Benny
"For God’s mercy reaches unto the heavens, and His truth unto the clouds" (Psalm 57:10, NKJV).

B Lawyer
Platinum Member

Post by B Lawyer » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:25 am

Thank you, Linda, for your nice comment. Hopefully people will read this and realize exactly what Jesus did for them. Without Jesus, none of us would have gone to heaven. People still won't go to heaven unless they accept Jesus as their Savior. Since time may be running out, we must work doubly hard bringing souls into the fold. I am pleased you liked my poem. Jesus is pleased you took the time to read it.

May God bless you and always keep you close to His heart.

Love You,
May God always hold you in the palm of His hand and may you always sleep with Angels surrounding you.

B Lawyer
Platinum Member

Post by B Lawyer » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:34 am

Dear Benny....I am so happy you liked my poem. Yes, Jesus loves us so very much that He gave His life for us, so we could join Him in heaven. There is no greater love anywhere. I don't know if my poem is good enough for an E-card, but I thank you for saying it is. Jesus inspired me to write this poem, after I had my quiet time speaking with Him. I didn't know what to write for Easter and all of a sudden it came flooding into my head. Thank you for taking the time to read it. I deeply appreciate it.

May God always embrace you with His loving, healing arms and may He hold you close to His heart.

Love You,

B Lawyer
Platinum Member

Post by B Lawyer » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:13 am

Karen Kelley is in the hospital and she read my poem and sent me the e-mail below. She asked me to use her words.....so.....I thought the best way to do that would be to post what she wrote to me.

A BEAUTIFUL HEART WRENCHING POEM . SUCH TRUTH AND THE LOVE AND PASSION YOU HAVE FOR OUR LORD JESUS IS WONDERFULLY PRESENTED . ONE CAN FEEL THE ANGUISH BUT ALSO KNOW HE WILLING GAVE ALL SO THAT WE MAY HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE. GOD BLESS YOU EARTH ANGEL!!
I AM IN HOSPITAL AND HAVE SO MUCH TROUBLE TRYING TO POST ANYWAY. SO YOU USE MY WORDS AND JUST SAY I REQUESTED YOU DO SO . I APPRECIATE YOU VERY MUCH. KARENK
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

B Lawyer
Platinum Member

Post by B Lawyer » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:17 am

Dear Karen K......Many thanks for your wonderful comment. I am pleased you liked the poem. I do hope you will be feeling much better real soon. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. You take good care of yourself and always sleep surrounded by Angels.

May God embrace you with His loving, healing arms and may He keep you close to His heart.

Love You,

Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

Post by Janice Kennedy » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:39 am

Ah! Dear Beverly Rose Angel. What a beautiful name for a beautiful woman of God. God has blessed you with an exquisite poem about Easter. I was waiting for this my friend. For I knew in my heart that Jesus would send something wonderful and beautiful to you, to share with all of us. I so agree with Linda, this explains it all in a way that everyone can completely understand. You are an excellent teacher as well as a gifted poetress. Have a blessed Easter, my angel friend.

Love and Blessings Joyful Jan ))(( :D :D :D )))(((

Image++++++++++++++ Image
JESUS MESSIAH, NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. JESUS MESSIAH, LORD OF ALL.
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ALL THE TIME

Katie
Gold Member

Post by Katie » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:40 am

Beverly.. What a beautiful poem. And what a wonderful reminder of the beauty and the incredibly wondrous blessings there are on Easter. Jesus suffered so much so we can live. God's ultimate sacrifice!!! And unimagineable gift. PRAISE GOD!!!! JESUS LIVES !!!! HE IS RISEN!!!!!
May we all fall on our knees on Easter and thank Him for our gift of everlasting life!!!! When they rolled the stone away He was gone. He had Risen!!!!! GLORY GLORY GLORY!!!!!!

PRAISE GOD!!!!
HAPPY EASTER BEVERLY TO YOU AND YOURS AS WELL AS THE ENTIRE HUGS FAMILY!!!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!

hisheart
Diamond Member

Post by hisheart » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:55 am

My Dearest Angel,

Not only is this, in my opinion, the most beautiful poem you have ever written, but the artwork is totally awesome. You didn't have to tell me that it was "inspired" by Jesus. Anything this profound and glowing with such heartfelt love and perfection in every way is from the Lord. You have listened well and you have written a beautiful Easter message that needs to be reread year after year. It is a wonderful blessing to me this morning and I will be reading it more than once in this week. You have put true passion into this and it touches the soul.

God bless you, sweet Angel.........I love you and thank you for sharing this masterpiece with us today.

Love you,
Karen

P. S. WHO IS BENNY......and WHAT HAPPENED TO EDITH???
Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:30 pm

Beverly, this is so beautiful, it brought tears to my eyes. God bless you so much for sharing it.
I also sent Karen K a little email this morning..she is in my prayers too.

Love you always, and God bless you so much,
Denise
beautiful1.jpg
beautiful1.jpg (19.62 KiB) Viewed 3340 times
"I can do all things, through Christ, who strengthens me" Phillipians 4:13

B Lawyer
Platinum Member

Post by B Lawyer » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:06 pm

Dear Jan....I am so happy you liked my poem. Thank you for your very kind comment. I really do hope people will read it and come away with the awe I experienced after I wrote it! It was as if I was walking along side Jesus on His journey up the hill to be crucified. My fondest wish is that this poem will bring many lost sheep back into the fold. Once again, many thanks for taking the time to read it. I appreciate it very much.

May God bless you and continue to hold you close to His heart.

Love You,

B Lawyer
Platinum Member

Post by B Lawyer » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:13 pm

Dear Katie....Thank you for your wonderful comment. Yes, Katie, we must all fall on our knees and give praise to Jesus on Easter Sunday, as well as every other day. Jesus loves us so very much and made such a sacrifice for all of us, it is difficult to believe there are people who don't recognize that fact. We must pray very hard for those people, so they will join us in paradise for eternity.

I hope you have a very blessed Easter, you and your family, and may you always sleep with Angels surrounding you.

Love You,

B Lawyer
Platinum Member

Post by B Lawyer » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:25 pm

My Dear Sweet Charge.....Thank you for your lovely comment about the poem. Yes, it truly was inspired by Jesus. I was beginning to think I wouldn't be writing an Easter poem this year, but Jesus came through for me.....again. The words just kept coming and coming, I know you know how that works. It amazes me every time it happens. Jesus knew my mind was blocked and He took over and unblocked it. Praise the Lord. I appreciate you taking the time to read my poem. It really means a lot to me. I know how very busy you are. I wish every Angel could have a charge like you. They would think they were in heaven, even when they were here on earth! I love the picture of the Angel. I might just snag it, if you give me permission.

God bless you and Michael always and may your Easter be filled with many, many blessings.

I think Jeff must have a split personality because sometimes he signs Edith and sometimes he signs Benny and sometimes he signs many other names. He is such a hoot. There is never a dull moment where he is involved. He is another gift from God, as you are.

Love You,

B Lawyer
Platinum Member

Post by B Lawyer » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:38 pm

Dear Denise.....I am so happy the poem brought tears to your eyes. It did to me, too. Thank you for your wonderful comment. I deeply appreciate it. When one stops and really considers what Jesus went through on our behalf, it is difficult not to be touched by it. When you think of the torture and the agonizing death Jesus took upon Himself in order to open the gates of heaven to all of God's children, you can't help but be touched with deep emotions. Perhaps this poem will open a few more eyes and hearts to the wonders of Jesus.

I love the picture you posted. It is beautiful!

God bless you, Denise, and your family. May God always embrace you with His loving arms and may your Easter Sunday be a glorious day of celebration in honor of our Lord and Savior.

Love You,