'Tomorrows A New Day'

Post your non religious inspirational / motivational poetry here.
Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

'Tomorrows A New Day'

Post by Shirley Shaw » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:41 am

If you've had a sad or down day
as we sometimes call them
then just remember my friend
that tommorrow's another day!

It will come in much brighter
and happier with more sunshine
than before,to light the way!
That is a promise from God!

He never lets us sit too long
with everything going wrong
before he intervenes.
What he says, he means!

Tommorrow is a brand new day
to look forward to
as he sets things back,once again
making life all anew!

(Written By-Shirley ann shaw-raytown,mo.64133)....
(c)*-04/27/2009).....

Doug Holt
Diamond Member

Re: 'Tomorrows A New Day'

Post by Doug Holt » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:10 am

Another great Inspirationl poem from your pen dear Shirley guided as always

YES Shirley Indeed God Does Keep His Promises.

The Lord Gave you a great gift and you use it so well

Thanks for sharing this with us.

G L Y A S D I.

Doug With Hugs.
Thoughts Are Living Things With Wings.

You Are Never Alone. When You Think Of Others

And They Think Of You.

No Matter Where You Are

GOD Is With YOU All The Time.

Doug Holt

Jeff Guest

Post by Jeff Guest » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:47 pm

Such a beautiful and comforting write sweet Shirley, you surely know what to say and just how to say it my friend!!! Would make a great ecard in my opinion!!! Bravo!!!
"For God’s mercy reaches unto the heavens, and His truth unto the clouds" (Psalm 57:10, NKJV).

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:00 pm

Doug Holt wrote:Another great Inspirationl poem from your pen dear Shirley guided as always

YES Shirley Indeed God Does Keep His Promises.

The Lord Gave you a great gift and you use it so well

Thanks for sharing this with us.

G L Y A S D I.

Doug With Hugs.
DEAREST DOUG;
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!! IT'S SURE NICE TO HEAR AND SEE YOU BACK ON HERE AGAIN, TO TALK WITH, ETC.! EVERYONE HAS MISSED YOU..SO GLAD YOU LIKED MY WRITE...THE PEN JUST TOOK OFF AGAIN!! LOL~~ IT DOES THAT SOMETIMES...HEEHEE~~~THANK YOU MUCH FOR COMING BY TO COMMENT TOO!! "GOD BLESS YOU AS ALWAYS"..LOVE, SHIRLEY ANN SHAW.....

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:05 pm

Jeff Guest wrote:Such a beautiful and comforting write sweet Shirley, you surely know what to say and just how to say it my friend!!! Would make a great ecard in my opinion!!! Bravo!!!
WELL, THANK YOU SO MUCH, DEAR JEFF!! SO GLAD YOU LIKED THIS WRITE TOO, AND WHAT A NICE THING TO SAY, BUT YOU ARE ALWAYS NICE!! WOW!! THAT WLD. BE COOL-IF I WERE TO GET AN E-CARD TOO!! 8) I WLD. REALLY BE HONORED, I AM ANYWAY, BUT I ALWAYS LOVE THOSE 'LITTLE EXTRA' SPECIAL TOUCHES!!" :D THANK YOU FOR COMING BY, AND COMMENTING TOO, WITH YOUR KIND, SWEET WORDS, AS ALWAYS!! "GOD BLESS YOU AS ALWAYS"....LOVE YOU MUCH, SHIRLEY ANN SHAW........

Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

Post by Janice Kennedy » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:01 pm

Just beautiful Sweet Shirley. Yes, Jesus always see' us safely thru the storms of life, and then gives us a beautiful rainbow. A most excellent poem, my friend.

Love and Blessings Joyful Jan Jonquil :D
:D :D
JESUS MESSIAH, NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. JESUS MESSIAH, LORD OF ALL.
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ALL THE TIME

Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Post by Happy Holmes1 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:16 pm

Hi Shirley, what an encourager you are!! This is a very uplifting poem...thank you so much....I needed that!!! GOD bless you for sharing, Dawn
Don't let someone's dill pickle make your sweet one, sour! -Happy's Thoughts!

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Fri May 01, 2009 12:24 am

Janice Kennedy wrote:Just beautiful Sweet Shirley. Yes, Jesus always see' us safely thru the storms of life, and then gives us a beautiful rainbow. A most excellent poem, my friend.

Love and Blessings Joyful Jan Jonquil :D
:D :D
HELLO DEAR JANICE;
HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY ?? GOOD I HOPE...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING BY TO COMMENT ON MY POEM...I'M SO HAPPY THAT YOU ENJOYED IT...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE NICE COMPLIMENTS TOO...SO VERY NICE OF YOU..."GOD BLESS YOU AS ALWAYS"..LOVE, SHIRLEY ANN SHAW.....

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Fri May 01, 2009 12:28 am

Happy Holmes1 wrote:Hi Shirley, what an encourager you are!! This is a very uplifting poem...thank you so much....I needed that!!! GOD bless you for sharing, Dawn

HELLO TO YOU TOO, DEAR DAWN.... WELL, GOD' GIVES ME THE ENCOURAGEMENT TO WRITE THESE POEMS, SO I HAVE TO GIVE HIM ALL THE CREDIT..I ALONE, AM NOTHING, WITHOUT HIS WORDS PASSING THROUGH MY MIND AND HEART TO PASS ONTO ALL OF YOU.....THANK YOU SO MUCH, AND SO HAPPY THAT YOU LIKED THIS WRITE...I APPRECIATE YOUR NICE, KIND, COMPLIMENTS TOO.....I AM GLAD THAT MY POEM WS ABLE TO UPLIFT YOUR SPIRIT IN SOME WAY....THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY..."GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS"..LOVE, SHIRLEY ANN SHAW....

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Fri May 01, 2009 5:17 am

SHIRLEY DEAR GIRL YOU'VE GOT THE CORRECT MESSAGE HERE. WONDERFUL POEM. GOD BLES YOU DEAR ONE. SINCERELY

Texasgrace
Gold Member

Post by Texasgrace » Sat May 02, 2009 5:48 pm

Shirley,this is very encouraging and uplifting.Learve it to you to find the right words and to arrange them beautifully
Doris

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Sat May 02, 2009 11:11 pm

Brenda Pike wrote:
SHIRLEY DEAR GIRL YOU'VE GOT THE CORRECT MESSAGE HERE. WONDERFUL POEM. GOD BLES YOU DEAR ONE. SINCERELY

HELLO DEAR BRENDA;
SO NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU, AND OF YOU TO COME BY!! I THANK YOU VERY MUCH, FOR YOUR NICE COMPLIMENTS..I JUST READ ONE OF YOUR LOVELY POEMS, WS MAGNIFICO! THANKS SO MUCH AND "GOD BLESS YOU AS ALWAYS"..WITH LOVE, SHIRLEY ANN SHAW....SO GLAD YOU LIKED IT~~~

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Sat May 02, 2009 11:18 pm

Texasgrace wrote:Shirley,this is very encouraging and uplifting.Learve it to you to find the right words and to arrange them beautifully
Doris
WELL, I'LL BE!! (((TEXASGRACE))) DORIS, HOW HAVE U BEEN ?? HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU IN AGES!! I THOUGHT YOU MOVED AWAY OR SOMETHING..IT'S SO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN!! BEEN TOO LONG! I DO HOPE YOU ARE POSTING SOME POEMS AGAIN, WL. HAVE TO GET TO READING SOME OF YOURS! I AM IN AWE, FOR SURE!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, AND SO GLAD YOU CAME BY TO SAY HELLO..SUCH SWEET COMPLIMENTS FROM YOU TOO~~~~~THANK YOU AGAIN, AND SURE DO HOPE YOU ARE HERE TO STAY!!! "GOD BLESS YOU MUCH"...LOVE, SHIRLEY ANN SHAW..(I NEVER FORGOT YOU EITHER!!) 8)
basketwithbutterflymoving.gif
MUCH LOVE AND MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU""
basketwithbutterflymoving.gif (31.64 KiB) Viewed 2848 times

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Sun May 03, 2009 6:12 am

Shirley,
I really needed to hear this today, sometimes we get so caught up in whats going wrong that we forget God will take care of things, wonderful message and reminder I also think this would make a great E-card so many could use this message, Thank you for sharing .
God Bless You Love Eva

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Mon May 04, 2009 4:00 am

Hope wrote:Shirley,
I really needed to hear this today, sometimes we get so caught up in whats going wrong that we forget God will take care of things, wonderful message and reminder I also think this would make a great E-card so many could use this message, Thank you for sharing .
God Bless You Love Eva
THANK YOU SO MUCH EVA, AND SO HAPPY THAT YOU LIKE THIS WRITE.....THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE NICE COMPLIMENTS TOO....TO GOD' GOES THE GLORY'! I THANK YOU VERY MUCH, AND CAN ONLY THANK HIM FOR ALLOWING ME TO WRITE WHATEVER HE WANTS ME TO EXPRESS....THIS WRITE WAS A SURPRISE TO ME TOO, CAUSE I NEVER KNOW WHAT THE DAY WILL HOLD FOR ME EITHER! THANKS AGAIN EVA, SO VERY KIND OF YOU AND FOR STOPPING BY..."GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS"..LOVE, SHIRLEY ANN SHAW...(I AM ALSO HONORED THAT YOU LIKE IT ENOUGH AND FEEL THAT IT WLD. MAKE A NICE E-CARD)..I WOULD BE VERY HAPPY, BUT THAT IS ALL UP TO THE WEBMASTER & MODERATORS IF THEY SEE FIT TO LIKE IT ENOUGH OR NOT....TODAY, I FOLLOWED THE ADVICE OF MY OWN POEM, AS IT WS SO FITTING FOR MY DAY, TODAY~~~TAKE CARE~~~